Delivered by U.S. shipyard Delta Marine in 2006, Victoria Del Mar joined the charter market on 2013, and was most recently refit in 2014 - undergoing a complete decor refresh and audio-visual equipment upgrades.
Boasting an impressive 7,500 square feet of living space, Claudette Bonville Associates were responsible for her interior styling, showcasing the latest contemporary themes.
Designed with light wood cabinetry, a blown-glass chandelier and selection of modern artworks - including Andy Warhol and Ellsworth Kelly- and sculptures, her open-plan salon offers the ideal space for entertaining or simply relaxing with family and friends.
Superyacht Victoria Del Mar provides a comfortable layout of 7 staterooms to sleep up to 12, including a lavish master suite providing stunning views from the upper deck, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and two twin cabins. An elevator on board transports guests with ease across her floors, when not using her anigre and zebrawood-carved staircase.
Highlights from her wide range of amenities include an onboard massage room and gymnasium with sea views, a 100-inch outdoor movie theatre surrounded by a large seating area and private balconies leading out from her sky lounge.
Outdoors, a well-appointed sundeck, featuring a large Jacuzzi, sunpads and a bar and al fresco dining area for as many as 18 people, ensures every need of family and friends is taken care of.
Guests have access to an extensive water toy chest during their stay on board, including Seabobs, an inflatable trampoline, kayaks and Waverunners.
To find out more about securing a booking on board one of few yachts between 30m-50m (100-165ft) for a vacation of at least 10 days, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all vessels available for a Caribbean luxury yacht charter.
selection of modern artworks including Andy Warhol and Ellsworth Kelly
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...