Delivered by U.S. shipyard Delta Marine in 2006, Victoria Del Mar joined the charter market on 2013, and was most recently refit in 2014 - undergoing a complete decor refresh and audio-visual equipment upgrades.
Boasting an impressive 7,500 square feet of living space, Claudette Bonville Associates were responsible for her interior styling, showcasing the latest contemporary themes.
Designed with light wood cabinetry, a blown-glass chandelier and selection of modern artworks - including Andy Warhol and Ellsworth Kelly- and sculptures, her open-plan salon offers the ideal space for entertaining or simply relaxing with family and friends.
Superyacht Victoria Del Mar provides a comfortable layout of 7 staterooms to sleep up to 12, including a lavish master suite providing stunning views from the upper deck, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and two twin cabins. An elevator on board transports guests with ease across her floors, when not using her anigre and zebrawood-carved staircase.
Highlights from her wide range of amenities include an onboard massage room and gymnasium with sea views, a 100-inch outdoor movie theatre surrounded by a large seating area and private balconies leading out from her sky lounge.
Outdoors, a well-appointed sundeck, featuring a large Jacuzzi, sunpads and a bar and al fresco dining area for as many as 18 people, ensures every need of family and friends is taken care of.
Guests have access to an extensive water toy chest during their stay on board, including Seabobs, an inflatable trampoline, kayaks and Waverunners.
To find out more about securing a booking on board one of few yachts between 30m-50m (100-165ft) for a vacation of at least 10 days, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all vessels available for a Caribbean luxury yacht charter.
selection of modern artworks including Andy Warhol and Ellsworth Kelly
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...