Offering a new weekly rate of $210,000, the unexpected offer provides a $60,000 discount on a seven-day charter, whilst those arranging a 10-day charter will be charged a weekly rate of $189,000, receiving a 30% discount.
Boasting an ultra-modern interior refreshed in 2014, TURQUOISE accommodates up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 13 to ensure a truly luxurious charter experience.
Complete with a full entertainment system, the saloon on the main deck is a comfortable space for kicking back during the Caribbean nights.
Throughout the day, guests will be able to take advantage of a number of al fresco dining options, enjoying countless meals whilst looking over picturesque waters and taking in idyllic island views.
For the more adventurous among your party, luxury charter yacht TURQUOISE offers a range of water toys including a tender, a pair of Waverunners, Seabobs, water skis, and kayaks. Equally, for those curious about the marine life around them, snorkelling gear is provided to get out and explore the tropical waters.
Modern, spacious, and a true entertainer, TURQUOISE is an ideal Caribbean charter choice
Pleasantly hot and with little rainfall, the couple of months following February in the Caribbean are perfectly suited for a charter vacation.
To top it off, the crew includes an award-winning chef to make cruising the Caribbean on board the yacht an all round luxury experience.
In order to enquire about this fantastic offer and arrange for a charter vacation with M/Y TURQUOISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...