Offering a new weekly rate of $210,000, the unexpected offer provides a $60,000 discount on a seven-day charter, whilst those arranging a 10-day charter will be charged a weekly rate of $189,000, receiving a 30% discount.
Boasting an ultra-modern interior refreshed in 2014, TURQUOISE accommodates up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 13 to ensure a truly luxurious charter experience.
Complete with a full entertainment system, the saloon on the main deck is a comfortable space for kicking back during the Caribbean nights.
Throughout the day, guests will be able to take advantage of a number of al fresco dining options, enjoying countless meals whilst looking over picturesque waters and taking in idyllic island views.
For the more adventurous among your party, luxury charter yacht TURQUOISE offers a range of water toys including a tender, a pair of Waverunners, Seabobs, water skis, and kayaks. Equally, for those curious about the marine life around them, snorkelling gear is provided to get out and explore the tropical waters.
Modern, spacious, and a true entertainer, TURQUOISE is an ideal Caribbean charter choice
Pleasantly hot and with little rainfall, the couple of months following February in the Caribbean are perfectly suited for a charter vacation.
To top it off, the crew includes an award-winning chef to make cruising the Caribbean on board the yacht an all round luxury experience.
In order to enquire about this fantastic offer and arrange for a charter vacation with M/Y TURQUOISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...