Combining a spacious and well-equipped exterior with an opulently styled interior, TOUCH is a motor yacht with broad appeal. Indeed, her recent refit has ensured that she possesses everything that charter guests could possibly desire whilst enjoying time out on the water.
Particularly well-suited to her August cruising grounds, TOUCH boasts a large and suitably positioned Jacuzzi, an outdoor bar, and a wide range of water toys and tenders. Ultimately, this combination of features makes her an attractive prospect in such hot surroundings.
With a free night’s charter currently on offer, there has arguably never been a better opportunity to escape on board this fantastic superyacht.
Enjoying background music from a range of thoughtfully placed speakers, the exterior of superyacht TOUCH is in every respect a sundrenched paradise.
More specifically, everything from the 8-person Jacuzzi on the aft deck to the broad swim platform which stretches off the lower deck promises to excite those on board.
Whether it’s dining in the shaded alfresco sections, or exploring the nearby bays on board her additional tender, there’s fun to be had at every moment throughout the day.
Having enjoyed an incredible refit less than a year ago, superyacht TOUCH offers a remarkable charter experience
Defined by a tasteful elegance, the interior of luxury yacht TOUCH is made up of marble flooring, hand-blown glass, mahogany, and a range of inviting furnishings.
With the sophistication of the main salon sure to attract charter guests throughout the day and night, there is the option of catching a movie on the state of the art entertainment system, or simply enjoying a few drinks served up at the bar.
Accented by Swarovski crystals, the 4 cabins on board are every bit as glamorous as the communal spaces which surround them. Comprised of a single master and 3 doubles, there is space for up to 8 guests when TOUCH is being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding this special offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed