Superyacht SYMPHONY Complete - Heading to Mediterranean for Maiden Charter Season
The largest Feadship built to date, SYMPHONY boasts huge amounts of luxury across her 6 decks, featuring a fully-certified helipad, large swimming pool, Beach Club and striking Tim Heywood styling.
Styled with a cream furnishings and exotic woods, her interior is modern in design, with panoramic windows found throughout.
The first Feadship to be complaint with the Passenger Yacht Code regulation, motor yacht SYMPHONY sleeps up to 20 guests in 8 staterooms, including a master suite with its own lounge and spacious deck, a VIP stateroom.
Guests will be able to travel across her floors by an elevator with a unique 15m interactive video wall.
Outdoors, it appears her sundeck will feature a teppanyaki bar and Jacuzzi with a waterfall feature, with the outside cinema at her bridge deck ideal for entertaining family and friends, and main pool with a swim stream found at her main deck aft taking centre stage.
Highlights from SYMPHONY's water toy chest include two Waverunners, two Seabobs, 12 sets of scuba diving equipment and a inflatable water park and two large slides.
To find out more about M/Y SYMPHONY's charter availability, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all Feadship luxury yachts for charter to find the ideal vessel for your requirements.
her sundeck will feature a teppanyaki bar and Jacuzzi and waterfall feature
More Yacht Information
Symphony Yacht For Charter
102m Feadship, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...