Superyacht SPIRIT Open for Last-Minute Charters in the Mediterranean
Launched by Amels in 2011, SPIRIT forms part of the Dutch shipyard’s 177 range, designed for safe, proficient and long-range cruising by Tim Heywood. An expedition yacht, she ensures no-end of adventures in the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean.
Combined with her powerful performance and unrivalled comfort are Asian inspired interiors and chic deck spaces, created for unwinding, dining and socialising.
On the sundeck, guests can take a dip in the Jacuzzi, enjoy freshly grilled snacks from the Teppenyaki grill, sip cocktails at the granite bar or soak up the gorgeous sunshine on the plethora of sun pads.
Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the upper deck aft and, surrounded by casual seating, it makes a great setup for aperitifs and post-dinner drinks on your charter vacation.
Further sunning opportunities can be enjoyed on the foredeck, and the swim platform provides easy access into the azure waters of the Ibiza and the French Riviera as well as to the plethora of on-board water toys.
The main salon of luxury yacht SPIRIT features a vast expanse of windows, allowing natural light to flood the lounge and dining area, and illuminate the dark wooden floors and light oak wall panels.
State-of-the-art entertainment systems in the skylounge provide the perfect atmosphere for movie nights at sea, and there is also a dedicated spa treatment room complete with an on-board masseuse.
Able to sleep up to 11 guests, her five staterooms consist of a maple master suite, and one VIP suite, two double cabins and a single cabin, all decorated in brushed cathedral oak.
An explorer yacht, SPIRIT ensures no-end of adventures in the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Spirit Yacht For Charter
54m Amels, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...