Currently the second largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2016, SIREN is a good case for why bigger is sometimes better. Indeed, her two movie theatres, convertible helipad, and frankly massive beach club convince guests that ‘more is more’.
Conceived with outdoor luxury living firmly in mind, the superyacht is abundant with exterior spaces, both partially shaded and exposed. Perhaps the most unique of these is the canopy arrangement which can be erected towards the aft of the main deck, offering a tranquil spot in which to enjoy the surroundings.
As well as styling the exterior, the German design house Newcruise were also selected to shape the interior. Clearly keen to create a relaxed and refreshing ambience, both the communal and guest areas benefit from plenty of natural light and have been furnished with bright fixtures and finishings.
With so many secrets to be discovered on board SIREN, it’ll be no surprise to see her surrounded by discerning industry players in Antigua this year.
From a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to a generously proportioned swim platform, every inch of exterior space has been put to spectacular use on superyacht SIREN.
Anticipating every desire of those who step on board, the layout integrates full-size bars with numerous sun lounging options, alfresco dining arrangements, and, naturally, a Jacuzzi big enough to accommodate the entire party.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the cinema situated on the sundeck. Allowing guests to enjoy the latest blockbusters beneath the stars, this feature is certain to be popular with everyone who enjoys her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
For the more adventurous charterers who prefer to spend their days exploring the water, a collection of water toys and tenders can be conveniently boarded off the aft.
A true all-rounder, superyacht SIREN couldn’t be better designed for charter vacations
When it comes to heading inside, charterers won’t find themselves sacrificing any of the luxury or comfort they’re offered out on the exterior.
The main salon and dining area, for instance, are flanked by large windows to keep things airy and spacious, whilst neatly organised seating provides a suitable place for parties to gather for a few drinks in the evening.
Indoor dining is also done in style, with a large table stretching from the port to starboard sides in order to offer an effortlessly elegant setting for more formal occasions.
Besides her exceptional master cabin, SIREN also features five similarly outstanding guest cabins to provide accommodation for a total of twelve charterers.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed