Currently the second largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2016, SIREN is a good case for why bigger is sometimes better. Indeed, her two movie theatres, convertible helipad, and frankly massive beach club convince guests that ‘more is more’.
Conceived with outdoor luxury living firmly in mind, the superyacht is abundant with exterior spaces, both partially shaded and exposed. Perhaps the most unique of these is the canopy arrangement which can be erected towards the aft of the main deck, offering a tranquil spot in which to enjoy the surroundings.
As well as styling the exterior, the German design house Newcruise were also selected to shape the interior. Clearly keen to create a relaxed and refreshing ambience, both the communal and guest areas benefit from plenty of natural light and have been furnished with bright fixtures and finishings.
With so many secrets to be discovered on board SIREN, it’ll be no surprise to see her surrounded by discerning industry players in Antigua this year.
From a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to a generously proportioned swim platform, every inch of exterior space has been put to spectacular use on superyacht SIREN.
Anticipating every desire of those who step on board, the layout integrates full-size bars with numerous sun lounging options, alfresco dining arrangements, and, naturally, a Jacuzzi big enough to accommodate the entire party.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the cinema situated on the sundeck. Allowing guests to enjoy the latest blockbusters beneath the stars, this feature is certain to be popular with everyone who enjoys her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
For the more adventurous charterers who prefer to spend their days exploring the water, a collection of water toys and tenders can be conveniently boarded off the aft.
A true all-rounder, superyacht SIREN couldn’t be better designed for charter vacations
When it comes to heading inside, charterers won’t find themselves sacrificing any of the luxury or comfort they’re offered out on the exterior.
The main salon and dining area, for instance, are flanked by large windows to keep things airy and spacious, whilst neatly organised seating provides a suitable place for parties to gather for a few drinks in the evening.
Indoor dining is also done in style, with a large table stretching from the port to starboard sides in order to offer an effortlessly elegant setting for more formal occasions.
Besides her exceptional master cabin, SIREN also features five similarly outstanding guest cabins to provide accommodation for a total of twelve charterers.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.