Currently the second largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2016, SIREN is a good case for why bigger is sometimes better. Indeed, her two movie theatres, convertible helipad, and frankly massive beach club convince guests that ‘more is more’.
Conceived with outdoor luxury living firmly in mind, the superyacht is abundant with exterior spaces, both partially shaded and exposed. Perhaps the most unique of these is the canopy arrangement which can be erected towards the aft of the main deck, offering a tranquil spot in which to enjoy the surroundings.
As well as styling the exterior, the German design house Newcruise were also selected to shape the interior. Clearly keen to create a relaxed and refreshing ambience, both the communal and guest areas benefit from plenty of natural light and have been furnished with bright fixtures and finishings.
With so many secrets to be discovered on board SIREN, it’ll be no surprise to see her surrounded by discerning industry players in Antigua this year.
From a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to a generously proportioned swim platform, every inch of exterior space has been put to spectacular use on superyacht SIREN.
Anticipating every desire of those who step on board, the layout integrates full-size bars with numerous sun lounging options, alfresco dining arrangements, and, naturally, a Jacuzzi big enough to accommodate the entire party.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the cinema situated on the sundeck. Allowing guests to enjoy the latest blockbusters beneath the stars, this feature is certain to be popular with everyone who enjoys her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
For the more adventurous charterers who prefer to spend their days exploring the water, a collection of water toys and tenders can be conveniently boarded off the aft.
A true all-rounder, superyacht SIREN couldn’t be better designed for charter vacations
When it comes to heading inside, charterers won’t find themselves sacrificing any of the luxury or comfort they’re offered out on the exterior.
The main salon and dining area, for instance, are flanked by large windows to keep things airy and spacious, whilst neatly organised seating provides a suitable place for parties to gather for a few drinks in the evening.
Indoor dining is also done in style, with a large table stretching from the port to starboard sides in order to offer an effortlessly elegant setting for more formal occasions.
Besides her exceptional master cabin, SIREN also features five similarly outstanding guest cabins to provide accommodation for a total of twelve charterers.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...