Following the success of the original Superyacht Show in Barcelona, the Superyacht Show Palm Beach is launching in Florida this March.
Hosted over five days at Rybovich Marina, the Superyacht Show Palm Beach will welcome a shining fleet of luxury yachts available both for sale and private yacht charter.
The event will be attended by "an exceptional selection of the finest superyachts" from the East Coast of the USA, according to the show's organizers.
The show will run between 25 - 29 March 2020. LYBRA (the Large Yacht Brokers Association) is responsible for the event, in association with Rybovich Marina, the Superyacht Builders Association (SYBAss) and Superyacht Life Foundation.
Attendees can expect elegance and luxury in a relaxed atmosphere, where they will be given the chance to tour the yachts on display and gather insight on what the industry is currently offering potential buyers and charterers.
Rather than presenting exclusively to the industry, the 5-day long showcase is open to buyers, charterers and their representative brokers. The event will provide a good backdrop for networking and getting familiar with the charter yachts available in North America.
This event is a completely different concept from anything currently in the market-place We will simply have a line-up of top-quality yachts available for private viewings.
According to Raphael Sauleu, President of LYBRA, the event will have “no crowds, no queues, [and] no trade stands”, wherein the guests attending the event will be offered “a completely different concept from anything currently in the market-place”, ultimately creating a client-focused event.
Sauleu has also hinted at the possibility of LYBRA launching further yacht shows to serve other markets, including South East Asia.
“Rybovich’s purpose-built superyacht facility is already home to many of the largest private yachts in the world,” continues Sauleau, “It’s therefore a natural place for us to invite and host yacht owners, buyers, and charterers.”
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed