Delivered last year, superyacht SERENITY has quickly established herself as one of the most impressive motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, with an interior designed by the ever-innovative Evan K Marshall, as well as a wealth of standout features located on the exterior, she couldn’t be better primed for her Caribbean cruising grounds.
What’s more, her guest accommodation includes a 900-square-foot master cabin with private balconies to port and starboard for the principal charterer to enjoy.
With a large 6-person Jacuzzi forming the centerpiece of the sundeck, the exterior of superyacht SERENITY is perfectly equipped for soaking up the sun in style.
What’s more, a full sized bar and grill are on offer to serve up a host of appropriate refreshments when the superyacht is at-anchor or underway.
Once charter guests are done dining and drinking alfresco, they will find themselves magnetised by the attractive beach club as well as the intimate outdoor lounge found at the bow.
Perfectly styled for the Bahamas, superyacht SERENITY is all the more attractive thanks to her current rate reduction
Returning to the interior, guests will find themselves immediately at home amongst the modern furnishings and fixtures, with the main salon providing an excellent environment for getting together for a few drinks and a movie.
As a brand new motor yacht, SERENITY also features all of the latest audiovisual technology, a feature which is no doubt best enjoyed in the spacious sky lounge which comes with its own bar surrounded by well-positioned speakers.
Besides her impressive master cabin, superyacht SERENITY also includes a VIP, 2 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.