Delivered last year, superyacht SERENITY has quickly established herself as one of the most impressive motor yachts available for charter.
Indeed, with an interior designed by the ever-innovative Evan K Marshall, as well as a wealth of standout features located on the exterior, she couldn’t be better primed for her Caribbean cruising grounds.
What’s more, her guest accommodation includes a 900-square-foot master cabin with private balconies to port and starboard for the principal charterer to enjoy.
With a large 6-person Jacuzzi forming the centerpiece of the sundeck, the exterior of superyacht SERENITY is perfectly equipped for soaking up the sun in style.
What’s more, a full sized bar and grill are on offer to serve up a host of appropriate refreshments when the superyacht is at-anchor or underway.
Once charter guests are done dining and drinking alfresco, they will find themselves magnetised by the attractive beach club as well as the intimate outdoor lounge found at the bow.
Perfectly styled for the Bahamas, superyacht SERENITY is all the more attractive thanks to her current rate reduction
Returning to the interior, guests will find themselves immediately at home amongst the modern furnishings and fixtures, with the main salon providing an excellent environment for getting together for a few drinks and a movie.
As a brand new motor yacht, SERENITY also features all of the latest audiovisual technology, a feature which is no doubt best enjoyed in the spacious sky lounge which comes with its own bar surrounded by well-positioned speakers.
Besides her impressive master cabin, superyacht SERENITY also includes a VIP, 2 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...