Fresh from a refit earlier this year, SERENITY has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht, with all of most desired features sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Indeed, from the large swimming pool situated on the sundeck to a range of stunning interior spaces, not a single modern luxury has been overlooked.
Making her particularly special, SERENITY is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests across 15 well-appointed cabins, with a generously proportioned master suite on hand for the principal charterer to retreat to.
With the chance to explore the cruising grounds of Greece this summer, charter guests will also have the opportunity to get out and enjoy her impressive collection of tenders and water toys.
Totally enlivened by her recent refit, the interior of luxury yacht SERENITY is accented by a number of pop art canvases and playful sculptures.
Lending a vibrant tone to the communal and guest spaces, this decision has ultimately enhanced the surroundings of her large main salon and similarly attractive sky lounge.
Another standout feature of the interior, the home cinema belonging to SERENITY is amongst the best to ever be included on board a superyacht, with bespoke furnishings creating a comfortable environment to catch the latest blockbusters.
The superbly-equipped gymnasium is also sure to please charter guests keen to keep up with their workout plans.
One of the most spectacular superyachts available for charter, the opportunity to escape on board SERENITY is not to be missed
Naturally, the exterior is where guests will want to spend the majority of their time when discovering the Mediterranean, and the features on offer are sure to please.
The multiple lounging areas and alfresco dining spaces, for example, serve as tempting alternatives to the sundeck swimming pool.
As a superyacht capable of sleeping a larger number of guests, there has been plenty of room given over to the exterior to ensure that each of them is able to enjoy the sun and surroundings in a spacious fashion.
What’s more, with staircases descending down the port and starboard sides towards the aft, charter guests are also able to enter the water and board tenders with considerable ease.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...