Fresh from a refit earlier this year, SERENITY has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht, with all of most desired features sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Indeed, from the large swimming pool situated on the sundeck to a range of stunning interior spaces, not a single modern luxury has been overlooked.
Making her particularly special, SERENITY is capable of accommodating up to 30 guests across 15 well-appointed cabins, with a generously proportioned master suite on hand for the principal charterer to retreat to.
With the chance to explore the cruising grounds of Greece this summer, charter guests will also have the opportunity to get out and enjoy her impressive collection of tenders and water toys.
Totally enlivened by her recent refit, the interior of luxury yacht SERENITY is accented by a number of pop art canvases and playful sculptures.
Lending a vibrant tone to the communal and guest spaces, this decision has ultimately enhanced the surroundings of her large main salon and similarly attractive sky lounge.
Another standout feature of the interior, the home cinema belonging to SERENITY is amongst the best to ever be included on board a superyacht, with bespoke furnishings creating a comfortable environment to catch the latest blockbusters.
The superbly-equipped gymnasium is also sure to please charter guests keen to keep up with their workout plans.
One of the most spectacular superyachts available for charter, the opportunity to escape on board SERENITY is not to be missed
Naturally, the exterior is where guests will want to spend the majority of their time when discovering the Mediterranean, and the features on offer are sure to please.
The multiple lounging areas and alfresco dining spaces, for example, serve as tempting alternatives to the sundeck swimming pool.
As a superyacht capable of sleeping a larger number of guests, there has been plenty of room given over to the exterior to ensure that each of them is able to enjoy the sun and surroundings in a spacious fashion.
What’s more, with staircases descending down the port and starboard sides towards the aft, charter guests are also able to enter the water and board tenders with considerable ease.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...