Superyacht SERENITY Back On Charter Market in Mediterranean after Major Refit
Built in 2004 by the Australian shipyard Austal, SERENITY is currently being transformed, adhering to her owner’s brief to create a light, spacious and fun yacht. Able to accommodate up to 28 guests in 14 staterooms and with ample space throughout, she is ideal for an event or corporate charter.
The interior is expected to have a contemporary, masculine vibe with a colour scheme of white, navy blue and grey. Floor-to-ceiling windows will be joined by light panelling, accents of rich timbers and eye-catching metallic features.
She is also predicted to boast unique art works and extravagant light fittings for a striking overall impression.
A multitude of different seating areas and bars will be available throughout the whole motor yacht. A huge glass dining table will create the setting for formal dinner parties in the main salon alongside plenty of more relaxed spaces in which to socialise and entertain guests on board. This makes luxury yacht SERENITY ideal for hosting parties and large social functions, especially when in harbour.
The generous deck spaces will benefit from plenty of sunbathing areas, and a Jacuzzi in which to unwind and relax while taking in gorgeous Mediterranean landscapes. Gym equipment will be available on board too for those guests who like to keep up their exercise regime.
Able to accommodate up to 28 guests in 14 staterooms and with ample space throughout, she is ideal for an event or corporate charter.
The accommodation set up comprises 12 double cabins and two twin cabins, and she is capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y SERENTITY fresh from her refit, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Serenity Yacht For Charter
72m Austal, 2004 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...