Deemed to have an edge over the five other outstanding yachts in its division, the 84m/274ft Feadship motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded the enviable title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2016.
Announced to rapturous applause in the quaint surroundings of Florence’s town hall last Saturday, SAVANNAH was officially declared the ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ after already claiming first prize in the category for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht From 1,300GT to 2,999GT’.
In awe of her revolutionary propulsion system, interior layout, and the harmony of her uniquely styled exterior lines, the board of judges announced that their decision was almost entirely unanimous.
Attentive to the finest of details, the comments passed on from the board praised the sophisticated design of SAVANNAH and described the vessel as being ‘inspirationally elegant’, and in possession of ‘a level of craftsman to which many aspire but few achieve’.
Whilst there was no doubt that Feadship had produced something truly remarkable when they delivered the hybrid superyacht last year, the ownership of another Neptune statue is no doubt a fitting seal of approval from the industry.
She is an incredible yacht that excels in all aspects and is a worthy winner
Replete with cutting edge features and emerging from a wholly innovative concept, it should come as no surprise that motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded such a prestigious title this weekend.
Indeed, her revolutionary ‘Breath System’ offers a possible glimpse into the future of yacht engineering, whilst her social and private spaces no doubt afford guests an unrivalled environment in which to unwind.
What’s more, this isn’t the first time that SAVANNAH has impressed the critics- in February, she was the only charter yacht to win accolades in three out of the four categories she was nominated in at the ShowBoats Design Awards.
To learn more about her pioneering propulsion system as well as her striking interior and exterior design, please read our comprehensive review.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...