Superyacht SAVANNAH Declared 'Motor Yacht Of The Year'
Deemed to have an edge over the five other outstanding yachts in its division, the 84m/274ft Feadship motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded the enviable title of ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2016.
Announced to rapturous applause in the quaint surroundings of Florence’s town hall last Saturday, SAVANNAH was officially declared the ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ after already claiming first prize in the category for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht From 1,300GT to 2,999GT’.
In awe of her revolutionary propulsion system, interior layout, and the harmony of her uniquely styled exterior lines, the board of judges announced that their decision was almost entirely unanimous.
Attentive to the finest of details, the comments passed on from the board praised the sophisticated design of SAVANNAH and described the vessel as being ‘inspirationally elegant’, and in possession of ‘a level of craftsman to which many aspire but few achieve’.
Whilst there was no doubt that Feadship had produced something truly remarkable when they delivered the hybrid superyacht last year, the ownership of another Neptune statue is no doubt a fitting seal of approval from the industry.
She is an incredible yacht that excels in all aspects and is a worthy winnerThe Judges at this year's World Superyacht Awards
Replete with cutting edge features and emerging from a wholly innovative concept, it should come as no surprise that motor yacht SAVANNAH was awarded such a prestigious title this weekend.
Indeed, her revolutionary ‘Breath System’ offers a possible glimpse into the future of yacht engineering, whilst her social and private spaces no doubt afford guests an unrivalled environment in which to unwind.
What’s more, this isn’t the first time that SAVANNAH has impressed the critics- in February, she was the only charter yacht to win accolades in three out of the four categories she was nominated in at the ShowBoats Design Awards.
To learn more about her pioneering propulsion system as well as her striking interior and exterior design, please read our comprehensive review.
More Yacht Information
Savannah Yacht For Charter
84m Feadship, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...