Superyacht SALUZI Receives Award for Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht
Celebrating the Asian maritime industry, the awards were presented at a glitzy ceremony held at the ONE°15 Marina Club in Singapore on the evening of April 7.
Originally launched in 2003 by the Australian Austal Shipyard, SALUZI began life as a luxury cruise ship, but has since been completely rebuilt and entered the charter market in 2014. Her shallow draft makes her an ideal option for exploring the exquisite cruising grounds of South East Asia and the Indian Ocean.
Based in Thailand, the motor yacht boasts eye-catching artwork along her hull by Chinese artist Li Jiwei and a similarly unforgettable interior, styled in a contemporary beach house theme by Luiz de Basto.
The list of amenities on board charter yacht SALUZI seems endless, with highlights such as two Jacuzzis, a dry and wet spa, an open-air cinema, a karaoke bar and nightclub, and a golf tee on the top deck.
A total of 32 guests can be comfortably accommodated in 16 staterooms, including two master suites, 10 double cabins and four twin cabins.
SALUZI's shallow draft makes her an ideal option for exploring the exquisite cruising grounds of South East Asia
There is a vast collection of water toys on board too, including glass-bottom kayaks, surfboards, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards and a jet board.
For further information on M/Y SALUZI, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, why not check out all luxury yachts available to charter in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
Saluzi Yacht For Charter
69m Austal, 2003 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...