Set to showcase her impressive range of amenities in Florida next month, ROCKSTAR will certainly be the subject of conversation for serious charterers looking for something adventurous for their next vacation.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2009, she offers generous accommodation for up to 12 guests. Indeed, all 5 of her staterooms come with en suite bathrooms as standard, and the master suite is split between two levels and features a raised seating lounge as well as a personal Jacuzzi.
Winning an award in the 40m+ category at the World Superyacht Awards 2010, she has proven herself to be something of a critic’s favourite, and her sharp profile means she’ll be all but unmissable as she sits in the waterfront between 17th-20th March.
As is to be expected from a yacht of such impressive stature, ROCK STAR comes with an expansive sundeck complete with large sunpads on the foredeck and a versatile cocktail bar on the aft deck.
With ample soft furnishings spread across the various areas, there’s plenty of choices for those looking to soak up some of the sun or take in the views when underway and at-anchor.
A Jacuzzi capable of seating 7 takes pride of place in the centre of the upper deck and has a bar situated immediately behind it- what else from a yacht named ROCKSTAR?
Living up to her name, ROCKSTAR delivers the most exciting luxury charter vacations complete with the coolest of modern features
The interior of the vessel is every bit as impressive as her outdoor areas- the main salon provides an abundance of seating options, with a sizeable cocktail table complementing the highly social space.
The dining room on luxury charter yacht ROCKSTAR is similarly dynamic- with the brightly lit table allowing for both formal and informal meals.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the interior is the skylounge on the upper deck. Complete with an L-shaped bar, spaciously arranged tables, a collection of chairs, it’s the perfect spot for enjoying a breeze by day and intimate drinks by night. Ensuring that every convenience is anticipated, there is a well designed powder room adjoining the lounge.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...