Set to showcase her impressive range of amenities in Florida next month, ROCKSTAR will certainly be the subject of conversation for serious charterers looking for something adventurous for their next vacation.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2009, she offers generous accommodation for up to 12 guests. Indeed, all 5 of her staterooms come with en suite bathrooms as standard, and the master suite is split between two levels and features a raised seating lounge as well as a personal Jacuzzi.
Winning an award in the 40m+ category at the World Superyacht Awards 2010, she has proven herself to be something of a critic’s favourite, and her sharp profile means she’ll be all but unmissable as she sits in the waterfront between 17th-20th March.
As is to be expected from a yacht of such impressive stature, ROCK STAR comes with an expansive sundeck complete with large sunpads on the foredeck and a versatile cocktail bar on the aft deck.
With ample soft furnishings spread across the various areas, there’s plenty of choices for those looking to soak up some of the sun or take in the views when underway and at-anchor.
A Jacuzzi capable of seating 7 takes pride of place in the centre of the upper deck and has a bar situated immediately behind it- what else from a yacht named ROCKSTAR?
Living up to her name, ROCKSTAR delivers the most exciting luxury charter vacations complete with the coolest of modern features
The interior of the vessel is every bit as impressive as her outdoor areas- the main salon provides an abundance of seating options, with a sizeable cocktail table complementing the highly social space.
The dining room on luxury charter yacht ROCKSTAR is similarly dynamic- with the brightly lit table allowing for both formal and informal meals.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the interior is the skylounge on the upper deck. Complete with an L-shaped bar, spaciously arranged tables, a collection of chairs, it’s the perfect spot for enjoying a breeze by day and intimate drinks by night. Ensuring that every convenience is anticipated, there is a well designed powder room adjoining the lounge.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...