Offering one free day for those booking a week long charter after 11th August, and 2 for those booking 12 days, the 52m/171ft motor yacht PEGASUS is more inviting than ever before.
When it comes to superyacht special offers, there are few destinations as attractive as Greece.
Indeed, with a glittering array of islands to hop around, and endless stretches of coast to explore, the Mediterranean hotspot is certain to satisfy even the most seasoned of charter guests.
It is therefore an exciting prospect that superyacht PEGASUS is offering free bonus days for those booking her next month.
Equipped with a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck, an alfresco dining section on the upper deck, and a generously sized swim platform which extends off the lower aft deck, the exterior of superyacht PEGASUS is the perfect place to take in the charms of the Mediterranean.
Perfect for those who love the sun as well as fun, there are plenty of spots to soak up the rays, and more than enough tenders and toys to keep everyone fully entertained.
What’s more, with biminis on hand to provide shading when necessary, guests can enjoy a cooler experience whenever they feel so inclined.
Boasting an award-winning refit, superyacht PEGASUS offers only the most memorable of charter vacations
Inspired by trends in Eastern design, the interior of superyacht PEGASUS is as comfortably as it is stylish.
The main salon is unquestionably the social hub, with its assortment of sofas and seating making it the perfect place to gather for some cocktails or coffee. Another highlight of the interior is the gymnasium which is fitted with all of the necessary gear in a bright and airy surrounding.
When it comes to returning for the night, the 6 guest cabins provide an exceptionally warm environment to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Comprised of a single master, 2 doubles cabins, and 3 twins, there is accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...