Offering one free day for those booking a week long charter after 11th August, and 2 for those booking 12 days, the 52m/171ft motor yacht PEGASUS is more inviting than ever before.
When it comes to superyacht special offers, there are few destinations as attractive as Greece.
Indeed, with a glittering array of islands to hop around, and endless stretches of coast to explore, the Mediterranean hotspot is certain to satisfy even the most seasoned of charter guests.
It is therefore an exciting prospect that superyacht PEGASUS is offering free bonus days for those booking her next month.
Equipped with a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck, an alfresco dining section on the upper deck, and a generously sized swim platform which extends off the lower aft deck, the exterior of superyacht PEGASUS is the perfect place to take in the charms of the Mediterranean.
Perfect for those who love the sun as well as fun, there are plenty of spots to soak up the rays, and more than enough tenders and toys to keep everyone fully entertained.
What’s more, with biminis on hand to provide shading when necessary, guests can enjoy a cooler experience whenever they feel so inclined.
Boasting an award-winning refit, superyacht PEGASUS offers only the most memorable of charter vacations
Inspired by trends in Eastern design, the interior of superyacht PEGASUS is as comfortably as it is stylish.
The main salon is unquestionably the social hub, with its assortment of sofas and seating making it the perfect place to gather for some cocktails or coffee. Another highlight of the interior is the gymnasium which is fitted with all of the necessary gear in a bright and airy surrounding.
When it comes to returning for the night, the 6 guest cabins provide an exceptionally warm environment to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Comprised of a single master, 2 doubles cabins, and 3 twins, there is accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed