Enjoying a comprehensive refit in 2010, OUT remains one of the most chic motor yachts available for charter. Indeed, her array of brightly styled communal and guest spaces are sure to have an enlivening effect on all who step on board.
What’s more, her comfortably furnished exterior means that it’s possible to enjoy the surrounding landscape and coastline in style.
Ideal for the cruising grounds of Ibiza, OUT ultimately boasts a number of features which lend themselves nicely to the popular Mediterranean island.
The exterior of superyacht OUT is incredibly flexible, able to take on the appearance of an outdoor gymnasium or a sunbather’s paradise. With a shaded alfresco dining section, guests are also welcome to enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the ocean.
With a generously sized Jacuzzi located on the sundeck, guests can likewise sip some cocktails whilst looking across the picturesque skyline of Ibiza.
Framed by a massive swim platform, guests are able to easily board tenders to the mainland or simply dive into the water to cool off. It’s also worth pointing out that superyacht OUT is an approved RYA Watersports Centre, and comes with a number of exciting water toys.
Superbly refit, superyacht OUT is the perfect choice for a charter vacation in Ibiza
The interior of superyacht OUT is wholly modern, with a number of lightly coloured furnishings and fixtures adorning the voluminous sections.
The main salon is combined with the formal dining space, allowing guests to gather together for meals or hours of lounging. A beautiful retreat to indulge after a day spent discovering the charms of Ibiza, there’s no doubt that this area forms the social centre of the yacht.
The skylounge is just as impressive, with a widescreen television transforming the area into an attractive movie theatre at a moment’s notice.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, superyacht OUT includes a large master cabin, a VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...