One of the most iconic motor yachts currently on the water, O’MEGA has earned a leading reputation for both her breathtaking style and proportions.
Indeed, with the ability to sleep up to 30 guests at one time, there are very few superyachts which offer a similar experience.
Designed with memorable vacations in mind, there are numerous communal spaces found throughout the interior and exterior of O’MEGA, and there is sure to be something for everyone stepping on board.
With the option of cruising around Greece this July, there is also the opportunity for guests to enjoy some seriously highly luxurious island-hopping.
Spanning 6 voluminous decks, the interior of luxury yacht O’MEGA is finished in a warmly inviting style with the decor and furnishings selected by Studio Vafiadis.
What’s more, with a well-furnished home cinema, an elegant main salon, and even a large gymnasium on hand to entertain and energise guests, there’s not a single luxury that has been overlooked.
Whilst the master cabin is assuredly the preserve of the principal charter guest, there are a further 5 VIP suites, 4 doubles, and 5 twins to ensure that everyone is able to comfortably enjoy a piece of luxury in private.
With room for extended families or large groups of friends, O’MEGA belongs to a truly exclusive league of superyachts
The exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is a sunbather’s paradise, with a large Jacuzzi, countless sunpads, and a variety of casual alfresco dining spots all offering suitable places from which to take in the surroundings.
When it comes to exchanging the exterior for the cool of the ocean, a fine selection of water toys and tenders are on hand to ensure that everyone remains fully entertained.
It should also be pointed out that boarding and disembarking from the superyacht is carried out via a bespoke limousine tender- a feature which is sure to impress those who experience her this summer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed