With the option of cruising from Pula to Vibo Valentia at a reduced rate, superyacht O’MEGA may well be offering the best deal of summer. Indeed, there are few Mediterranean destinations as exciting as Croatia, and few motor yachts as exciting as O’MEGA.
Refit less than two years ago, charter guests will be sure to enjoy the range of fresh furnishings, updated entertainment systems, and more subtle finishings found throughout the interior and exterior spaces.
Particularly well suited to her summer cruising grounds, O’MEGA features a huge number of sunloungers as well as various alfresco dining sections for guests to take advantage of throughout their private yacht charter vacation.
Located across six voluminous decks, the communal and guest spaces found on board O’MEGA include a large home cinema, a sundeck Jacuzzi, and an opulently styled main salon.
Just as attractive for the more adventurously inclined, there is also a fully-equipped gymnasium on the main deck, and an impressive range of tenders and toys for when it comes to getting out on the water.
Boarded by a bespoke and enclosed limousine tender, getting out to enjoy these features is also a complete pleasure in itself.
Oriented around the charter experience- and with space for up to 30 guests- superyacht O’MEGA is in a league of her own
When it comes to enjoying the charms of Croatia on board luxury yacht O’MEGA, charter guests are sure to spend a lot of time together up on the sundeck.
Finished with a number of sun pads, sunloungers, and a comfortably sized Jacuzzi, this section of the yacht also offers undisrupted views across the water and nearby destinations.
The shaded seating area on the main deck serves as an inviting alternative to the sundeck, with extended sofas and coffee tables creating a relaxed ambience to be enjoyed whilst on the water.
Besides an enormous master suite, M/Y O’MEGA also comes with 5 additional VIP cabins, 5 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 30 guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y O’MEGA, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...