Stepping onboard O’LEANNA at the Mediterranean Yacht Show less than a week ago, it was clear that she was something special.
From an elegant spiral staircase descending to an underwater viewing hub, to consistent nautical artwork and replenished woods which were fitted in winter, she is nothing short of immaculate.
What’s more, she’s a true entertainer- both her social spaces and range of towable water toys ensure that guests will be fully occupied whilst out on the water.
Now with a reduced rate throughout May and June, there has never been a better time to make plans for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Replete with unique design features which work to establish a wholly inviting ambience, O’LEANNA is unquestionably one of the finest yachts available for charter in Greece
Immediately upon entering the main salon guests are struck by the refreshing and lightly toned open-plan layout. Indeed, composed of cream coloured furnishings and accented by light woods, she manages to be both stylish and welcoming in equal measure.
The self-playing piano in the corner has a truly wide dynamic range, allowing guests to enjoy some subtle background music, or turn it up a touch when entertaining or celebrating- a feature which is sure to be popular amongst any and all guests.
No doubt the crowning achievement of her interior, however, is the viewing hub on the lower deck. Surrounded by sofa seating, adults and children alike are sure to enjoy spending hours observing marine life either when in port or underway.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, charter yacht O’LEANNA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests.
Such effortless sophistication extends outside, with a number of exterior spaces offering a range of options when it comes to enjoying the climate and views on offer around her charter grounds.
Particularly, the sundeck which comes with an attachable bimini-top covering features a sizable Jacuzzi which can be enjoyed in complete privacy as well as plenty of loungers and bright white seating offering fetching alternatives.
Al fresco dining options also abound, from a large and light table seamlessly integrating with the decking on the main deck, to a bold black arrangement found on the deck above.
As might be expected from a yacht keenly aware of the modern charterer’s needs, O’LEANNA also comes with two tenders, two jetskis, and the all important seabob.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...