Stepping onboard O’LEANNA at the Mediterranean Yacht Show less than a week ago, it was clear that she was something special.
From an elegant spiral staircase descending to an underwater viewing hub, to consistent nautical artwork and replenished woods which were fitted in winter, she is nothing short of immaculate.
What’s more, she’s a true entertainer- both her social spaces and range of towable water toys ensure that guests will be fully occupied whilst out on the water.
Now with a reduced rate throughout May and June, there has never been a better time to make plans for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Replete with unique design features which work to establish a wholly inviting ambience, O’LEANNA is unquestionably one of the finest yachts available for charter in Greece
Immediately upon entering the main salon guests are struck by the refreshing and lightly toned open-plan layout. Indeed, composed of cream coloured furnishings and accented by light woods, she manages to be both stylish and welcoming in equal measure.
The self-playing piano in the corner has a truly wide dynamic range, allowing guests to enjoy some subtle background music, or turn it up a touch when entertaining or celebrating- a feature which is sure to be popular amongst any and all guests.
No doubt the crowning achievement of her interior, however, is the viewing hub on the lower deck. Surrounded by sofa seating, adults and children alike are sure to enjoy spending hours observing marine life either when in port or underway.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, charter yacht O’LEANNA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests.
Such effortless sophistication extends outside, with a number of exterior spaces offering a range of options when it comes to enjoying the climate and views on offer around her charter grounds.
Particularly, the sundeck which comes with an attachable bimini-top covering features a sizable Jacuzzi which can be enjoyed in complete privacy as well as plenty of loungers and bright white seating offering fetching alternatives.
Al fresco dining options also abound, from a large and light table seamlessly integrating with the decking on the main deck, to a bold black arrangement found on the deck above.
As might be expected from a yacht keenly aware of the modern charterer’s needs, O’LEANNA also comes with two tenders, two jetskis, and the all important seabob.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed