Stepping onboard O’LEANNA at the Mediterranean Yacht Show less than a week ago, it was clear that she was something special.
From an elegant spiral staircase descending to an underwater viewing hub, to consistent nautical artwork and replenished woods which were fitted in winter, she is nothing short of immaculate.
What’s more, she’s a true entertainer- both her social spaces and range of towable water toys ensure that guests will be fully occupied whilst out on the water.
Now with a reduced rate throughout May and June, there has never been a better time to make plans for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Replete with unique design features which work to establish a wholly inviting ambience, O’LEANNA is unquestionably one of the finest yachts available for charter in Greece
Immediately upon entering the main salon guests are struck by the refreshing and lightly toned open-plan layout. Indeed, composed of cream coloured furnishings and accented by light woods, she manages to be both stylish and welcoming in equal measure.
The self-playing piano in the corner has a truly wide dynamic range, allowing guests to enjoy some subtle background music, or turn it up a touch when entertaining or celebrating- a feature which is sure to be popular amongst any and all guests.
No doubt the crowning achievement of her interior, however, is the viewing hub on the lower deck. Surrounded by sofa seating, adults and children alike are sure to enjoy spending hours observing marine life either when in port or underway.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, charter yacht O’LEANNA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests.
Such effortless sophistication extends outside, with a number of exterior spaces offering a range of options when it comes to enjoying the climate and views on offer around her charter grounds.
Particularly, the sundeck which comes with an attachable bimini-top covering features a sizable Jacuzzi which can be enjoyed in complete privacy as well as plenty of loungers and bright white seating offering fetching alternatives.
Al fresco dining options also abound, from a large and light table seamlessly integrating with the decking on the main deck, to a bold black arrangement found on the deck above.
As might be expected from a yacht keenly aware of the modern charterer’s needs, O’LEANNA also comes with two tenders, two jetskis, and the all important seabob.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...