Stepping onboard O’LEANNA at the Mediterranean Yacht Show less than a week ago, it was clear that she was something special.
From an elegant spiral staircase descending to an underwater viewing hub, to consistent nautical artwork and replenished woods which were fitted in winter, she is nothing short of immaculate.
What’s more, she’s a true entertainer- both her social spaces and range of towable water toys ensure that guests will be fully occupied whilst out on the water.
Now with a reduced rate throughout May and June, there has never been a better time to make plans for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Replete with unique design features which work to establish a wholly inviting ambience, O’LEANNA is unquestionably one of the finest yachts available for charter in Greece
Immediately upon entering the main salon guests are struck by the refreshing and lightly toned open-plan layout. Indeed, composed of cream coloured furnishings and accented by light woods, she manages to be both stylish and welcoming in equal measure.
The self-playing piano in the corner has a truly wide dynamic range, allowing guests to enjoy some subtle background music, or turn it up a touch when entertaining or celebrating- a feature which is sure to be popular amongst any and all guests.
No doubt the crowning achievement of her interior, however, is the viewing hub on the lower deck. Surrounded by sofa seating, adults and children alike are sure to enjoy spending hours observing marine life either when in port or underway.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, charter yacht O’LEANNA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests.
Such effortless sophistication extends outside, with a number of exterior spaces offering a range of options when it comes to enjoying the climate and views on offer around her charter grounds.
Particularly, the sundeck which comes with an attachable bimini-top covering features a sizable Jacuzzi which can be enjoyed in complete privacy as well as plenty of loungers and bright white seating offering fetching alternatives.
Al fresco dining options also abound, from a large and light table seamlessly integrating with the decking on the main deck, to a bold black arrangement found on the deck above.
As might be expected from a yacht keenly aware of the modern charterer’s needs, O’LEANNA also comes with two tenders, two jetskis, and the all important seabob.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...