Stepping onboard O’LEANNA at the Mediterranean Yacht Show less than a week ago, it was clear that she was something special.
From an elegant spiral staircase descending to an underwater viewing hub, to consistent nautical artwork and replenished woods which were fitted in winter, she is nothing short of immaculate.
What’s more, she’s a true entertainer- both her social spaces and range of towable water toys ensure that guests will be fully occupied whilst out on the water.
Now with a reduced rate throughout May and June, there has never been a better time to make plans for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Replete with unique design features which work to establish a wholly inviting ambience, O’LEANNA is unquestionably one of the finest yachts available for charter in Greece
Immediately upon entering the main salon guests are struck by the refreshing and lightly toned open-plan layout. Indeed, composed of cream coloured furnishings and accented by light woods, she manages to be both stylish and welcoming in equal measure.
The self-playing piano in the corner has a truly wide dynamic range, allowing guests to enjoy some subtle background music, or turn it up a touch when entertaining or celebrating- a feature which is sure to be popular amongst any and all guests.
No doubt the crowning achievement of her interior, however, is the viewing hub on the lower deck. Surrounded by sofa seating, adults and children alike are sure to enjoy spending hours observing marine life either when in port or underway.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, charter yacht O’LEANNA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests.
Such effortless sophistication extends outside, with a number of exterior spaces offering a range of options when it comes to enjoying the climate and views on offer around her charter grounds.
Particularly, the sundeck which comes with an attachable bimini-top covering features a sizable Jacuzzi which can be enjoyed in complete privacy as well as plenty of loungers and bright white seating offering fetching alternatives.
Al fresco dining options also abound, from a large and light table seamlessly integrating with the decking on the main deck, to a bold black arrangement found on the deck above.
As might be expected from a yacht keenly aware of the modern charterer’s needs, O’LEANNA also comes with two tenders, two jetskis, and the all important seabob.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...