Superyacht OKTO Joins Global Charter Fleet
The fully custom yacht OKTO was completed to an extremely high standard by BMT Nigel Gee with a spectacular interior designed by the world-renowned Alberto Pinto in 2014. She boasts unique combination of features that a limited number of yachts in the charter market have, including Zero Speed Stabilizer-enhanced performance, a foredeck helicopter pad and a private owner’s balcony.
Her cutting exterior blends effortlessly with her sleek and ultra-modern interior that exudes endless glitz and glamour in a spacious and well-designed layout for optimum comfort - the focal point being her unusual black and grey pinstriped decking.
OKTO offers accommodation for up to 11 guests in 6 individually styled and colour-coded cabins that ensure each guest has a unique and relaxing experience. Her spacious layout comprises of a master suite, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a single cabin.
A key feature is her exceptional full-beam private master suite which comprises of a private lobby and a private balcony, with fitted air curtain, controlled by the guest at a touch of button. Furthermore, suite offers his and hers bathrooms and vast dressing room fitted with glamorous floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall mirrors.
Built with high deck heads and negative angles that create an additional sense of space, the main deck interior room is wholly functional as the retractable doors extend the dining room to the aft deck for a vast hosting area where guests can relax and entertain.
Fitted with a guest elevator from lower to upper deck, cinema room, sky lounge and 6-metre contra flow swimming pool, OKTO allows her guests ample of privacy and freedom for a unique charter that is uncomplicated, tranquil and utterly sophisticated.
M/Y OKTO is expected to attend the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show in September. For more details on viewing this superyacht or for your chance at being one of the first to charter her please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
including Zero Speed Stabilizer-enhanced performance, a foredeck helicopter pad and a private owner’s balcony.
More Yacht Information
Okto Yacht For Charter
66m ISA, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...