Providing charterers the opportunity to arrive at the most prestigious superyacht event in style, Odessa II will unquestionably be commanding attention at Monaco this year.
Taking place between 28th September and 1st October, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is expected to live up to the show’s unrivalled reputation.
With a range of seven well-appointed cabins, Odessa II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst berthed at the Monaco Yacht Show.
A perfect means of enjoying some luxury accommodation whilst carrying out business at the show, the yacht is appropriately stocked with modern amenities and facilities.
With a number of dedicated spaces, superyacht Odessa II is a superyacht which wholly anticipates the needs of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering the main salon of luxury yacht Odessa II, guests are sure to be inspired as they immerse themselves in the Hampton-inspired interior.
Replete with subdued tones and subtle light, both the communal and guest spaces are at once warm and inviting, forming a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day out on the water.
As playful as she is comfortable, Odessa II features a broadly proportioned massage room as well as the unique addition of a ping pong table.
Just as impressive around the staterooms, the master cabin is complete with a private terrace and expansive windows for uninterrupted views across the ocean.
Hugely dynamic, the exterior of charter yacht Odessa II can be artfully adjusted for both entertaining and relaxing.
The full DJ set-up on on the sundeck aft, for instance, allows charterers to party deep into the night whilst the seating amidships provides plenty of room for dining alfresco beneath some partial shading.
Another crowning feature of the exterior is no doubt the impressive and intimately arranged beach club on the transom which allows charterers to socialise and unwind in close proximity to the water.
For those who enjoy catching a blockbuster whilst on their private yacht charter, the generously sized outdoor cinema provides an experience unlike any other.
Ultimately, there are few ways of enjoying the spoils of the Monaco Yacht Show like being on board Odessa II.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.