Providing charterers the opportunity to arrive at the most prestigious superyacht event in style, Odessa II will unquestionably be commanding attention at Monaco this year.
Taking place between 28th September and 1st October, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is expected to live up to the show’s unrivalled reputation.
With a range of seven well-appointed cabins, Odessa II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst berthed at the Monaco Yacht Show.
A perfect means of enjoying some luxury accommodation whilst carrying out business at the show, the yacht is appropriately stocked with modern amenities and facilities.
With a number of dedicated spaces, superyacht Odessa II is a superyacht which wholly anticipates the needs of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering the main salon of luxury yacht Odessa II, guests are sure to be inspired as they immerse themselves in the Hampton-inspired interior.
Replete with subdued tones and subtle light, both the communal and guest spaces are at once warm and inviting, forming a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day out on the water.
As playful as she is comfortable, Odessa II features a broadly proportioned massage room as well as the unique addition of a ping pong table.
Just as impressive around the staterooms, the master cabin is complete with a private terrace and expansive windows for uninterrupted views across the ocean.
Hugely dynamic, the exterior of charter yacht Odessa II can be artfully adjusted for both entertaining and relaxing.
The full DJ set-up on on the sundeck aft, for instance, allows charterers to party deep into the night whilst the seating amidships provides plenty of room for dining alfresco beneath some partial shading.
Another crowning feature of the exterior is no doubt the impressive and intimately arranged beach club on the transom which allows charterers to socialise and unwind in close proximity to the water.
For those who enjoy catching a blockbuster whilst on their private yacht charter, the generously sized outdoor cinema provides an experience unlike any other.
Ultimately, there are few ways of enjoying the spoils of the Monaco Yacht Show like being on board Odessa II.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...