Providing charterers the opportunity to arrive at the most prestigious superyacht event in style, Odessa II will unquestionably be commanding attention at Monaco this year.
Taking place between 28th September and 1st October, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is expected to live up to the show’s unrivalled reputation.
With a range of seven well-appointed cabins, Odessa II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst berthed at the Monaco Yacht Show.
A perfect means of enjoying some luxury accommodation whilst carrying out business at the show, the yacht is appropriately stocked with modern amenities and facilities.
With a number of dedicated spaces, superyacht Odessa II is a superyacht which wholly anticipates the needs of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering the main salon of luxury yacht Odessa II, guests are sure to be inspired as they immerse themselves in the Hampton-inspired interior.
Replete with subdued tones and subtle light, both the communal and guest spaces are at once warm and inviting, forming a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day out on the water.
As playful as she is comfortable, Odessa II features a broadly proportioned massage room as well as the unique addition of a ping pong table.
Just as impressive around the staterooms, the master cabin is complete with a private terrace and expansive windows for uninterrupted views across the ocean.
Hugely dynamic, the exterior of charter yacht Odessa II can be artfully adjusted for both entertaining and relaxing.
The full DJ set-up on on the sundeck aft, for instance, allows charterers to party deep into the night whilst the seating amidships provides plenty of room for dining alfresco beneath some partial shading.
Another crowning feature of the exterior is no doubt the impressive and intimately arranged beach club on the transom which allows charterers to socialise and unwind in close proximity to the water.
For those who enjoy catching a blockbuster whilst on their private yacht charter, the generously sized outdoor cinema provides an experience unlike any other.
Ultimately, there are few ways of enjoying the spoils of the Monaco Yacht Show like being on board Odessa II.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...