Providing charterers the opportunity to arrive at the most prestigious superyacht event in style, Odessa II will unquestionably be commanding attention at Monaco this year.
Taking place between 28th September and 1st October, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is expected to live up to the show’s unrivalled reputation.
With a range of seven well-appointed cabins, Odessa II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst berthed at the Monaco Yacht Show.
A perfect means of enjoying some luxury accommodation whilst carrying out business at the show, the yacht is appropriately stocked with modern amenities and facilities.
With a number of dedicated spaces, superyacht Odessa II is a superyacht which wholly anticipates the needs of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering the main salon of luxury yacht Odessa II, guests are sure to be inspired as they immerse themselves in the Hampton-inspired interior.
Replete with subdued tones and subtle light, both the communal and guest spaces are at once warm and inviting, forming a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day out on the water.
As playful as she is comfortable, Odessa II features a broadly proportioned massage room as well as the unique addition of a ping pong table.
Just as impressive around the staterooms, the master cabin is complete with a private terrace and expansive windows for uninterrupted views across the ocean.
Hugely dynamic, the exterior of charter yacht Odessa II can be artfully adjusted for both entertaining and relaxing.
The full DJ set-up on on the sundeck aft, for instance, allows charterers to party deep into the night whilst the seating amidships provides plenty of room for dining alfresco beneath some partial shading.
Another crowning feature of the exterior is no doubt the impressive and intimately arranged beach club on the transom which allows charterers to socialise and unwind in close proximity to the water.
For those who enjoy catching a blockbuster whilst on their private yacht charter, the generously sized outdoor cinema provides an experience unlike any other.
Ultimately, there are few ways of enjoying the spoils of the Monaco Yacht Show like being on board Odessa II.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...