Providing charterers the opportunity to arrive at the most prestigious superyacht event in style, Odessa II will unquestionably be commanding attention at Monaco this year.
Taking place between 28th September and 1st October, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is expected to live up to the show’s unrivalled reputation.
With a range of seven well-appointed cabins, Odessa II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst berthed at the Monaco Yacht Show.
A perfect means of enjoying some luxury accommodation whilst carrying out business at the show, the yacht is appropriately stocked with modern amenities and facilities.
With a number of dedicated spaces, superyacht Odessa II is a superyacht which wholly anticipates the needs of the modern charterer
Immediately upon entering the main salon of luxury yacht Odessa II, guests are sure to be inspired as they immerse themselves in the Hampton-inspired interior.
Replete with subdued tones and subtle light, both the communal and guest spaces are at once warm and inviting, forming a veritable sanctuary to return to following a day out on the water.
As playful as she is comfortable, Odessa II features a broadly proportioned massage room as well as the unique addition of a ping pong table.
Just as impressive around the staterooms, the master cabin is complete with a private terrace and expansive windows for uninterrupted views across the ocean.
Hugely dynamic, the exterior of charter yacht Odessa II can be artfully adjusted for both entertaining and relaxing.
The full DJ set-up on on the sundeck aft, for instance, allows charterers to party deep into the night whilst the seating amidships provides plenty of room for dining alfresco beneath some partial shading.
Another crowning feature of the exterior is no doubt the impressive and intimately arranged beach club on the transom which allows charterers to socialise and unwind in close proximity to the water.
For those who enjoy catching a blockbuster whilst on their private yacht charter, the generously sized outdoor cinema provides an experience unlike any other.
Ultimately, there are few ways of enjoying the spoils of the Monaco Yacht Show like being on board Odessa II.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...