Refit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% reduction for bookings taking place in September.
Nicely enlivened by an extensive 2016 refit, OCEANA possesses all of the features necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation. Indeed, from her sundeck Jacuzzi to the expandable beach club on the port side, guests will find something impressive around every corner.
What’s more, with her own observation lounge, the superyacht allows those on board to get the most out of the cruising grounds and passing scenery. And when it’s time to get out and explore, the tenders and water toys make doing so a complete pleasure.
The interior of luxury yacht OCEANA is bright and airy, with lightly toned furnishings and large windows found throughout. With state of the art entertainment systems fitted in the main salon and observation lounge, it’s possible to enjoy a movie or background music when spending time in these areas.
Perfect for families, the master cabin has an adjacent double cabin for children, and there are a further 2 doubles and a twin located on the lower deck. Altogether, this configuration allows OCEANA to sleep up to 10 guests.
Fresh from a recent refit, superyacht OCEANA offers an unforgettable charter experience
As an officially approved RYA watersports centre, superyacht OCEANA is equipped with all of the toys and gear necessary to get out and make a splash in style. More specifically, the waterskis and wakeboards bring the excitement whilst the kayaks and paddleboards lend themselves to the more relaxed charter guests on board.
With alfresco dining sections found across three decks, the exterior is also perfect for entertaining or simply tucking into a delicious meal in comfort.
Crowning all of these features is of course the beach club which opens up thanks to a retractable door. Presenting the opportunity for guests to gather by the water, there are a number of furnishings to ensure a highly social experience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed