Refit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% reduction for bookings taking place in September.
Nicely enlivened by an extensive 2016 refit, OCEANA possesses all of the features necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation. Indeed, from her sundeck Jacuzzi to the expandable beach club on the port side, guests will find something impressive around every corner.
What’s more, with her own observation lounge, the superyacht allows those on board to get the most out of the cruising grounds and passing scenery. And when it’s time to get out and explore, the tenders and water toys make doing so a complete pleasure.
The interior of luxury yacht OCEANA is bright and airy, with lightly toned furnishings and large windows found throughout. With state of the art entertainment systems fitted in the main salon and observation lounge, it’s possible to enjoy a movie or background music when spending time in these areas.
Perfect for families, the master cabin has an adjacent double cabin for children, and there are a further 2 doubles and a twin located on the lower deck. Altogether, this configuration allows OCEANA to sleep up to 10 guests.
Fresh from a recent refit, superyacht OCEANA offers an unforgettable charter experience
As an officially approved RYA watersports centre, superyacht OCEANA is equipped with all of the toys and gear necessary to get out and make a splash in style. More specifically, the waterskis and wakeboards bring the excitement whilst the kayaks and paddleboards lend themselves to the more relaxed charter guests on board.
With alfresco dining sections found across three decks, the exterior is also perfect for entertaining or simply tucking into a delicious meal in comfort.
Crowning all of these features is of course the beach club which opens up thanks to a retractable door. Presenting the opportunity for guests to gather by the water, there are a number of furnishings to ensure a highly social experience.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...