Refit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% reduction for bookings taking place in September.
Nicely enlivened by an extensive 2016 refit, OCEANA possesses all of the features necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation. Indeed, from her sundeck Jacuzzi to the expandable beach club on the port side, guests will find something impressive around every corner.
What’s more, with her own observation lounge, the superyacht allows those on board to get the most out of the cruising grounds and passing scenery. And when it’s time to get out and explore, the tenders and water toys make doing so a complete pleasure.
The interior of luxury yacht OCEANA is bright and airy, with lightly toned furnishings and large windows found throughout. With state of the art entertainment systems fitted in the main salon and observation lounge, it’s possible to enjoy a movie or background music when spending time in these areas.
Perfect for families, the master cabin has an adjacent double cabin for children, and there are a further 2 doubles and a twin located on the lower deck. Altogether, this configuration allows OCEANA to sleep up to 10 guests.
Fresh from a recent refit, superyacht OCEANA offers an unforgettable charter experience
As an officially approved RYA watersports centre, superyacht OCEANA is equipped with all of the toys and gear necessary to get out and make a splash in style. More specifically, the waterskis and wakeboards bring the excitement whilst the kayaks and paddleboards lend themselves to the more relaxed charter guests on board.
With alfresco dining sections found across three decks, the exterior is also perfect for entertaining or simply tucking into a delicious meal in comfort.
Crowning all of these features is of course the beach club which opens up thanks to a retractable door. Presenting the opportunity for guests to gather by the water, there are a number of furnishings to ensure a highly social experience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...