Superyacht 'Northern Star' Set to Return to the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
An established sight on the international yacht show circuit since her launch in 2009, Northern Star is guaranteed to make one of the most highly anticipated returns to the Fort Lauderdale event and will star alongside another Lürssen model, the 95m/312ft motor yacht Kismet.
Northern Star's appeal lies in its combination of luxurious amenities, including a glass elevator, movie theatre and swimming pool, and the capability to withstand worldwide cruising conditions and climes. She was recognised at the 2010 World Superyacht Awards as the best displacement motor yacht.
Designed by Espen Oeino, the exterior boasts a strongly raked bow and high forward parapet to handle the rough waters of the Northern Hemisphere. Yet, with large but well protected windows, Northern Star appears compact and harmoniously proportioned.
The unique country manor interior, designed by Pauline Nunns, features a colour palette of coral, gold and cream in the communal areas, and white and sky blue in the master suite and sky lounge.
Vital to Northern Star’s performance is the ice-class hull and ultra-modern stabilization system, which lessens the roll motion effect for an ultra-comfortable yacht charter experience. She can reach a maximum speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots, powered by 2 CAT engines.
Northern Star comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins, and can carry up to 22 crew on board.
Alternatively take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in Florida.
The motor yacht's appeal lies in its combination of luxurious amenities and the capability to withstand worldwide cruising conditions.
More Yacht Information
Northern Star Yacht For Charter
76m Lurssen, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...