Scheduled to leave Turkey in early May, cruise through the Greek Isles and conclude her journey in Croatia, NOMI will be available to charter clients interested in undertaking this itinerary, or the reverse itinerary at the end of the summer.
With so much to see and do in this region, guests are more than spoilt for choice. For example, by heading out to Croatia, guests will be able to visit the wineries which the Mediterranean has become famous for, get amongst history in its many archaeological ruins, or simply swim in the warmth of the summer sun.
Similarly, those who decide to check out the cruising grounds of Turkey will be greeted by stunning coastlines before getting familiar with its signature cuisine served up in outstanding restaurants. With its undisturbed and quiet beaches, guests will quickly realise why it has become such an increasingly popular charter vacation.
Complete with snorkelling gear and a canoe, guests on board NOMI will be able to properly explore the extensive variety of coastal surroundings and marine life on offer.
Refit as recently as 2013, the motor yacht boasts a highly modern satellite system, onboard theatre, and a vast assortment of water toys for the more playful guests. Complete with waterskis and a Jet Ski for the truly adventurous, there’s no danger of a luxury charter vacation getting dull on board NOMI.
Comfortably accommodating a party of 10 with a seasoned crew of 6, the selection of guest suites are each fitted with outstanding furnishings, and set a quiet tone for relaxing after a day spent socialising and exploring.
As a yacht designed for sun soaked luxury, NOMI is perfect for enjoying and exploring the East Mediterranean
Whether an itinerary includes the stunning views of the Turkish coast - places like Marmaris and Bodrum - or the unrivalled heights of Greece - destinations such as Athens and Rhodes - NOMI ensures that guests are able to enjoy their offerings in complete comfort.
Replete with socialising and dining options, luxury charter yacht NOMI serves as both a great observation point as well as an cozy retreat after a day spent on land.
In order to arrange for charter vacation on board M/Y NOMI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury chater yachts currently available in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...