Scheduled to leave Turkey in early May, cruise through the Greek Isles and conclude her journey in Croatia, NOMI will be available to charter clients interested in undertaking this itinerary, or the reverse itinerary at the end of the summer.
With so much to see and do in this region, guests are more than spoilt for choice. For example, by heading out to Croatia, guests will be able to visit the wineries which the Mediterranean has become famous for, get amongst history in its many archaeological ruins, or simply swim in the warmth of the summer sun.
Similarly, those who decide to check out the cruising grounds of Turkey will be greeted by stunning coastlines before getting familiar with its signature cuisine served up in outstanding restaurants. With its undisturbed and quiet beaches, guests will quickly realise why it has become such an increasingly popular charter vacation.
Complete with snorkelling gear and a canoe, guests on board NOMI will be able to properly explore the extensive variety of coastal surroundings and marine life on offer.
Refit as recently as 2013, the motor yacht boasts a highly modern satellite system, onboard theatre, and a vast assortment of water toys for the more playful guests. Complete with waterskis and a Jet Ski for the truly adventurous, there’s no danger of a luxury charter vacation getting dull on board NOMI.
Comfortably accommodating a party of 10 with a seasoned crew of 6, the selection of guest suites are each fitted with outstanding furnishings, and set a quiet tone for relaxing after a day spent socialising and exploring.
As a yacht designed for sun soaked luxury, NOMI is perfect for enjoying and exploring the East Mediterranean
Whether an itinerary includes the stunning views of the Turkish coast - places like Marmaris and Bodrum - or the unrivalled heights of Greece - destinations such as Athens and Rhodes - NOMI ensures that guests are able to enjoy their offerings in complete comfort.
Replete with socialising and dining options, luxury charter yacht NOMI serves as both a great observation point as well as an cozy retreat after a day spent on land.
In order to arrange for charter vacation on board M/Y NOMI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury chater yachts currently available in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...