Following an exacting refit last year, the classically styled NERO will certainly be the centre of attention in the Caribbean this December.
Currently the largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show, the interior and exterior of the highly regarded motor yacht was designed by the traditionally inclined Neil Taylor.
Whilst she recalls the golden age of yachting, and you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a well-restored icon, she was in fact built by Corsair Yachts in 2013.
Sure to capture the imagination of countless charterers and industry players at this year’s show, NERO includes a wealth of outstanding features.
Hugely unique, there are very few superyachts available for charter which rival the rich styling and possibilities of NERO
Taking its cues from the early twentieth century, the interior of luxury yacht NERO combines spacious deck areas with comfortable and aesthetically inviting furnishings.
The main salon is incontestably cosy, with three dedicated sections offering guests the option to relax, dine, or read in appropriately equipped settings.
Elsewhere, in the upper salon, a more casual arrangement allows charterers to enjoy their company in a light filled retreat that transitions perfectly with the exterior spaces.
As well as including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twins, the yacht features a generously proportioned Owner’s cabin on the main deck. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to enjoy NERO when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
The features situated on the exterior of NERO are also sure to keep charterers busy when they’re away on the water.
The sizeable pool at the bow, for example, is something photographers on the yacht have been keen to emphasis, and for good reason.
Equally, the careful allocation of partially shaded areas means that guests who prefer to relax in the cool are just as satisfied as those who prefer to tan.
Making the experience of NERO that bit more special, boarding and disembarking is carried out on a dedicated miniature tender that won’t go unnoticed.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...