Following an exacting refit last year, the classically styled NERO will certainly be the centre of attention in the Caribbean this December.
Currently the largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show, the interior and exterior of the highly regarded motor yacht was designed by the traditionally inclined Neil Taylor.
Whilst she recalls the golden age of yachting, and you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a well-restored icon, she was in fact built by Corsair Yachts in 2013.
Sure to capture the imagination of countless charterers and industry players at this year’s show, NERO includes a wealth of outstanding features.
Hugely unique, there are very few superyachts available for charter which rival the rich styling and possibilities of NERO
Taking its cues from the early twentieth century, the interior of luxury yacht NERO combines spacious deck areas with comfortable and aesthetically inviting furnishings.
The main salon is incontestably cosy, with three dedicated sections offering guests the option to relax, dine, or read in appropriately equipped settings.
Elsewhere, in the upper salon, a more casual arrangement allows charterers to enjoy their company in a light filled retreat that transitions perfectly with the exterior spaces.
As well as including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twins, the yacht features a generously proportioned Owner’s cabin on the main deck. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to enjoy NERO when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
The features situated on the exterior of NERO are also sure to keep charterers busy when they’re away on the water.
The sizeable pool at the bow, for example, is something photographers on the yacht have been keen to emphasis, and for good reason.
Equally, the careful allocation of partially shaded areas means that guests who prefer to relax in the cool are just as satisfied as those who prefer to tan.
Making the experience of NERO that bit more special, boarding and disembarking is carried out on a dedicated miniature tender that won’t go unnoticed.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...