Following an exacting refit last year, the classically styled NERO will certainly be the centre of attention in the Caribbean this December.
Currently the largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show, the interior and exterior of the highly regarded motor yacht was designed by the traditionally inclined Neil Taylor.
Whilst she recalls the golden age of yachting, and you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a well-restored icon, she was in fact built by Corsair Yachts in 2013.
Sure to capture the imagination of countless charterers and industry players at this year’s show, NERO includes a wealth of outstanding features.
Hugely unique, there are very few superyachts available for charter which rival the rich styling and possibilities of NERO
Taking its cues from the early twentieth century, the interior of luxury yacht NERO combines spacious deck areas with comfortable and aesthetically inviting furnishings.
The main salon is incontestably cosy, with three dedicated sections offering guests the option to relax, dine, or read in appropriately equipped settings.
Elsewhere, in the upper salon, a more casual arrangement allows charterers to enjoy their company in a light filled retreat that transitions perfectly with the exterior spaces.
As well as including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twins, the yacht features a generously proportioned Owner’s cabin on the main deck. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to enjoy NERO when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
The features situated on the exterior of NERO are also sure to keep charterers busy when they’re away on the water.
The sizeable pool at the bow, for example, is something photographers on the yacht have been keen to emphasis, and for good reason.
Equally, the careful allocation of partially shaded areas means that guests who prefer to relax in the cool are just as satisfied as those who prefer to tan.
Making the experience of NERO that bit more special, boarding and disembarking is carried out on a dedicated miniature tender that won’t go unnoticed.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.