Following an exacting refit last year, the classically styled NERO will certainly be the centre of attention in the Caribbean this December.
Currently the largest motor yacht confirmed to attend the Antigua Charter Yacht Show, the interior and exterior of the highly regarded motor yacht was designed by the traditionally inclined Neil Taylor.
Whilst she recalls the golden age of yachting, and you’d be forgiven for thinking she was a well-restored icon, she was in fact built by Corsair Yachts in 2013.
Sure to capture the imagination of countless charterers and industry players at this year’s show, NERO includes a wealth of outstanding features.
Hugely unique, there are very few superyachts available for charter which rival the rich styling and possibilities of NERO
Taking its cues from the early twentieth century, the interior of luxury yacht NERO combines spacious deck areas with comfortable and aesthetically inviting furnishings.
The main salon is incontestably cosy, with three dedicated sections offering guests the option to relax, dine, or read in appropriately equipped settings.
Elsewhere, in the upper salon, a more casual arrangement allows charterers to enjoy their company in a light filled retreat that transitions perfectly with the exterior spaces.
As well as including a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twins, the yacht features a generously proportioned Owner’s cabin on the main deck. Such a configuration ultimately allows up to twelve guests to enjoy NERO when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
The features situated on the exterior of NERO are also sure to keep charterers busy when they’re away on the water.
The sizeable pool at the bow, for example, is something photographers on the yacht have been keen to emphasis, and for good reason.
Equally, the careful allocation of partially shaded areas means that guests who prefer to relax in the cool are just as satisfied as those who prefer to tan.
Making the experience of NERO that bit more special, boarding and disembarking is carried out on a dedicated miniature tender that won’t go unnoticed.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...