Built by the esteemed Trinity Yachts in 2012, Mia Elise II has remained one of the most impressive of modern vessels.
Contrasting a sophisticated exterior with a highly elaborate interior, the motor yacht treats guests to a range of luxury amenities and a number of suitably comfortable lounging options.
Perfect for experiencing the charms of the West Mediterranean this summer, Mia Elise II will no doubt be a much sought after vessel on the charter fleet.
With a Jacuzzi big enough to host all of the yacht’s 12 guests, the sun deck provides an exceptional spot for enjoying the sun and coastal views. Located on the forward deck, the area benefits from plenty of extended sun loungers ideal for drying off after a soak.
On the sun deck aft, guests will be able to enjoy their meals al fresco, with tables situated under shade for the utmost comfort.
Adding to the impressive outdoor spaces is the private deck adjacent to the master suite. With a collection of light and well arranged furnishings, this addition to the suite makes for an area which is both intimate and open.
Combining elite luxury with timeless class, Mia Elise II makes for a seriously exciting addition to the luxury charter fleet
Consistently refined, the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II is decorated with warm woods throughout and has a number of classic artworks adorning the walls.
From his and hers en suites in the master suite, to a traditional lounge bar, and a elevator providing access to the various decks, the yacht provides the same high quality indoors as she does on the sun deck.
Allowing plenty of light in, the sky lounge, master salon, and master suite all feature floor to ceiling windows which provide access to views in a quiet surrounding.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...