Built by the esteemed Trinity Yachts in 2012, Mia Elise II has remained one of the most impressive of modern vessels.
Contrasting a sophisticated exterior with a highly elaborate interior, the motor yacht treats guests to a range of luxury amenities and a number of suitably comfortable lounging options.
Perfect for experiencing the charms of the West Mediterranean this summer, Mia Elise II will no doubt be a much sought after vessel on the charter fleet.
With a Jacuzzi big enough to host all of the yacht’s 12 guests, the sun deck provides an exceptional spot for enjoying the sun and coastal views. Located on the forward deck, the area benefits from plenty of extended sun loungers ideal for drying off after a soak.
On the sun deck aft, guests will be able to enjoy their meals al fresco, with tables situated under shade for the utmost comfort.
Adding to the impressive outdoor spaces is the private deck adjacent to the master suite. With a collection of light and well arranged furnishings, this addition to the suite makes for an area which is both intimate and open.
Combining elite luxury with timeless class, Mia Elise II makes for a seriously exciting addition to the luxury charter fleet
Consistently refined, the interior of luxury yacht Mia Elise II is decorated with warm woods throughout and has a number of classic artworks adorning the walls.
From his and hers en suites in the master suite, to a traditional lounge bar, and a elevator providing access to the various decks, the yacht provides the same high quality indoors as she does on the sun deck.
Allowing plenty of light in, the sky lounge, master salon, and master suite all feature floor to ceiling windows which provide access to views in a quiet surrounding.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...