With vast exterior space and a well-stocked tender garage, MEAMINA is an ideal motor yacht for enjoying the last of the summer sun in the Mediterranean this September.
The modern interior is also exceptionally inviting, with a full-size bar and range of communal spaces sure to satisfy everyone returning inside at the end of the day.
An approved RYA training vessel, MEAMINA is also able to provide instruction to charter guests keen to get to grips with the available watercraft on board.
Equipped with gymnasium equipment and a spacious Jacuzzi, the sundeck of luxury yacht MEAMINA is unquestionably the place to be during the day. Indeed, with sunloungers positioned on the aft and a large dining table found amidships, this section serves as a beautiful retreat.
With a further alfresco dining table on the upper deck and generously sized sofa on the main deck, charter guests are able to socialise in both sun and shade.
On the lower deck, a huge swim platform extends into the tender garage from which guests can select their preferred toy or watercraft to get out on the water for some serious fun.
Boasting an outstanding range of features, superyacht MEAMINA is perfect for experiencing the Mediterranean in late summer
Moving into the interior of superyacht MEAMINA, guests will find a brightly furnished main salon which features an abundance of comfortable sofas. Just the place for some light refreshment, a large bar is located on the port side.
The skylounge forms an attractive alternative to the main salon, with a grand piano on hand to provide some suitably elegant background music for those gathered in the two separate seating areas for a few drinks or nibbles.
Besides a full-beam master cabin on the main deck, MEAMINA also includes a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MEAMINA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...