With vast exterior space and a well-stocked tender garage, MEAMINA is an ideal motor yacht for enjoying the last of the summer sun in the Mediterranean this September.
The modern interior is also exceptionally inviting, with a full-size bar and range of communal spaces sure to satisfy everyone returning inside at the end of the day.
An approved RYA training vessel, MEAMINA is also able to provide instruction to charter guests keen to get to grips with the available watercraft on board.
Equipped with gymnasium equipment and a spacious Jacuzzi, the sundeck of luxury yacht MEAMINA is unquestionably the place to be during the day. Indeed, with sunloungers positioned on the aft and a large dining table found amidships, this section serves as a beautiful retreat.
With a further alfresco dining table on the upper deck and generously sized sofa on the main deck, charter guests are able to socialise in both sun and shade.
On the lower deck, a huge swim platform extends into the tender garage from which guests can select their preferred toy or watercraft to get out on the water for some serious fun.
Boasting an outstanding range of features, superyacht MEAMINA is perfect for experiencing the Mediterranean in late summer
Moving into the interior of superyacht MEAMINA, guests will find a brightly furnished main salon which features an abundance of comfortable sofas. Just the place for some light refreshment, a large bar is located on the port side.
The skylounge forms an attractive alternative to the main salon, with a grand piano on hand to provide some suitably elegant background music for those gathered in the two separate seating areas for a few drinks or nibbles.
Besides a full-beam master cabin on the main deck, MEAMINA also includes a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MEAMINA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...