Built by the iconic Lurssen shipyard and designed by the equally legendary naval architect Espen Oeino, Martha Ann belongs to a truly elite league of motor yachts.
Indeed, her classically inspired exterior makes her instantly recognisable whilst her range of features make her the ideal choice for charter guests keen to experience the very best.
Specifically, with over 13,000 square foot of interior living space, a tender garage stocked with the best toys available, and a large pool with its own bar, everyone on board is sure to be satisfied.
Making her an even more attractive prospect this summer, Martha Ann comes with 26ft limousine tender to allow guests to get to and from the mainland with the greatest of convenience. For more information on this feature, read our article on Why Choose A Charter Yacht With A Limo Tender.
With a number of exposed and shaded areas located around the various exterior deck spaces, charter guests are able to enjoy their surroundings in whatever setting they find most comfortable.
Complete with a dedicated ‘Sports Deck’, the superyacht also boasts an open air movie theatre, a gymnasium, and a number of alfresco dining options.
Equipped to deliver the very best in luxury living, superyacht Martha Ann is truly one of a kind
The interior of superyacht Martha Ann is traditionally inspired with a number of modern flourishes to set it apart from other superyachts of her size.
With a total of 7 cabins on offer, M/Y Martha Ann is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation. No doubt the crowning jewel, however, is the full-beam master cabin with all of its spaciousness and furnishings making it particularly inviting.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Martha Ann, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...