Superyacht MARAE Open for America’s Cup 2017
Currently open for charter in New England, MARAE was launched in 2004 by New Zealand builders Alloy Yachts and has since proven herself to be one of the most popular sailing yachts in the global charter fleet.
Her classic lines designed by Ted Fontaine fuse harmoniously with state-of-the-art engineering and modern amenities, and her exceptional sailing performance is sure to impress.
Well-appointed deck spaces include an aft cockpit – linked directly to the master suite below – and a luxe foredeck. Spend your yacht charter here soaking up the glorious sunshine and unwinding with friends and family.
The pilothouse, meanwhile, provides an impressive semi-alfresco setup thanks to side windows, overhead hatches and a forward windscreen which open at the touch of a button. With all-round visibility, this is a perfect area to dine and entertain guests.
The interior of charter yacht MARAE is styled in handsome walnut and features several distinct areas, including a relaxed upper salon and wet bar, and a more formal dining and lounge setup.
Able to sleep up to six guests, the sailing yacht boasts a full-beam master suite with its own private office, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Other highlights include a fold-down swim platform and a plethora of on-board water toys, meaning guests can make the most of the glorious waters of the region.
Her classic lines fuse harmoniously with state-of-the-art engineering and modern amenities
More Yacht Information
Marae Yacht For Charter
33m Alloy Yachts, 2004 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...