Superyacht ‘Victoria Del Mar’ Offers Special Rate for Caribbean Charters in Early 2016
Victoria Del Mar unveiled the news at the recent Antigua Charter Yacht Show, where she showcased her stunning interior, which was transformed in 2014 by Claudette Bonville. Inspired by the late French interior designer Alberto Pinto, the sophisticated and contemporary spaces are perfect for cruising the Bahamas in the upmost style, class and comfort.
Throughout the motor yacht, exotic woods, leather finishes and soft maple flooring are offset by original pop, surrealist and abstract art works. A multitude of luxurious fabrics such as Italian lines, cashmere blankets and white silk carpets create luxurious finishes in the living areas, reflecting the yacht’s exceptional attention to detail.
Exterior spaces, meanwhile, consist of an expansive sun deck that features a large spa pool surrounded by comfortable sofas, a 100-inch outdoor cinema screen, and a teak-topped bar and dining area. This makes the ultimate haven for relaxation as the idyllic scenes of deserted sun-kissed beaches pass by or for socialising with close friends and family under the stars.
Other highlights of charter yacht Victoria Del Mar include a full-gym that converts into a massage room, a sky lounge with mirror balconies that open out across the sea and an elevator. There is also, however, an eye-catching main stairway formed of anagre and zebra wood with accents of glass and stainless steel.
The accommodation offer on board the yacht consists of a large master suite that features a study and semi-private aft deck balcony, two VIP staterooms with eight-foot-high ceilings and sky lights, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep up to 12 guests.
Exotic woods, leather finishes and soft maple flooring are offset by original pop, surrealist and abstract art works.
Water toys include sea bobs, kayaks, paddle boards and wave runners. For children - or adults who are young at heart - there is also an inflatable climbing wall and jungle gym. Such equipment ensures charter guests make the most of the azure waters of the Bahamas, which is teeming with rainbow-hued exotic fish and opulent coral.
If you would like to take advantage of the special weekly rate on M/Y Victoria Del Mar, which runs throughout February until 25th March 2016, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
More Yacht Information
Victoria Del Mar Yacht For Charter
50m Delta Marine, 2006 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...