The award-winning 68m/223ft motor yacht ‘Triple Seven’ will be available for charters in the Maldives this winter.
With elegant lines and a contemporary design, Triple Seven was delivered by the German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2006 before undergoing an extensive upgrade in 2014. She is now perfectly equipped for the charter market, and offers guests the chance to explore the stunning natural beauty of the Maldives in absolute style and luxury.
Distinguishing assets include her minimalistic light-filled interiors, designed by Kathy Razcek of NewCruise Design, and an incredible beach BBQ set up with gazebos and sofas that will be ideal for taking ashore onto the idyllic beaches of the Maldives.
A spacious sundeck Jacuzzi, surrounded by a lavish circular sun pad area, a large teak-laid beach club with a lounge area and a steam room, and an alfresco dining area on the sundeck are ideal for taking advantage of the gorgeous weather on your winter getaway.
The sundeck is also home to an outdoor gymnasium, which can be covered by a retractable gazebo for those who’d prefer to work out in the shade.
By night, luxury yacht Triple Seven is ideal for entertaining guests and hosting parties. She has a 2.6-metre cinema in her sky lounge, and boasts DJ decks, lights and lasers, a smoke machine and a karaoke set up.
The beautiful full-beam master suite features a hand-carved Portuguese marble bath as well as an adjoining study and additional shower room. Three double cabins and one twin cabin complete the stateroom line-up, meaning the motor yacht can comfortably accommodate 10 guests.
There is a multitude of water toys on board, providing a myriad of ways to experience the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Highlights include SeaBobs, windsurfing equipment, wave runners and jet skis alongside an inflatable water slide and climbing wall.
She can reach a top speed of 17 knots, cruises at 15 knots and has Zero Speed Stabilizers.
If you would like to find out more details on M/Y Triple Seven, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed