The award-winning 68m/223ft motor yacht ‘Triple Seven’ will be available for charters in the Maldives this winter.
With elegant lines and a contemporary design, Triple Seven was delivered by the German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2006 before undergoing an extensive upgrade in 2014. She is now perfectly equipped for the charter market, and offers guests the chance to explore the stunning natural beauty of the Maldives in absolute style and luxury.
Distinguishing assets include her minimalistic light-filled interiors, designed by Kathy Razcek of NewCruise Design, and an incredible beach BBQ set up with gazebos and sofas that will be ideal for taking ashore onto the idyllic beaches of the Maldives.
A spacious sundeck Jacuzzi, surrounded by a lavish circular sun pad area, a large teak-laid beach club with a lounge area and a steam room, and an alfresco dining area on the sundeck are ideal for taking advantage of the gorgeous weather on your winter getaway.
The sundeck is also home to an outdoor gymnasium, which can be covered by a retractable gazebo for those who’d prefer to work out in the shade.
By night, luxury yacht Triple Seven is ideal for entertaining guests and hosting parties. She has a 2.6-metre cinema in her sky lounge, and boasts DJ decks, lights and lasers, a smoke machine and a karaoke set up.
The beautiful full-beam master suite features a hand-carved Portuguese marble bath as well as an adjoining study and additional shower room. Three double cabins and one twin cabin complete the stateroom line-up, meaning the motor yacht can comfortably accommodate 10 guests.
There is a multitude of water toys on board, providing a myriad of ways to experience the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Highlights include SeaBobs, windsurfing equipment, wave runners and jet skis alongside an inflatable water slide and climbing wall.
She can reach a top speed of 17 knots, cruises at 15 knots and has Zero Speed Stabilizers.
If you would like to find out more details on M/Y Triple Seven, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...