Delivered last year, Take Five is assuredly one of the finest motor yachts currently available for charter. Indeed, with her fresh and enlivening interior, and her vast exterior deck space, she lends herself perfectly to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
Quickly establishing a reputation for her flexibility, she boasts a multi-functional beach club as well as a versatile cabin configuration that will meet the needs of any charter group.
What’s more, when guests aren’t enjoying the coastlines of France or the attractions which are found on the mainland, they will be welcome to try out her incredibly enjoyable basketball hoop and floating golf set.
The very definition contemporary glamour, the interior of luxury yacht Take 5 is sure to impress every charter guest who steps on board. Inspired by modern Hampton beach houses, the fine contrast of bright and dark tones promises to calm the entire party as they socialise together in the various communal spaces.
Wrapped in full-length windows, the main salon of Take 5 features state of the art entertainment systems and comfortable seating options. What’s more, there is the useful addition of a formal dining space for guests to enjoy evening meals in both comfort and style.
When it comes to sleeping, there are a total of 5 cabins on offer. Ranging from a gorgeous and large-scale master stateroom to 2 doubles, and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths, Take 5 is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As one of the most cutting-edge superyachts available for charter, Take 5 is not to be missed this September
Stepping out onto the exterior of luxury yacht Take 5, guests will find a chic sundeck with its own Jacuzzi and surrounding sunpads. The perfect place to soak up the sun when underway and at-anchor, this area is sure to be hit amongst charter parties.
An alfresco dining area which seats the entire charter party is also on offer towards the aft of the upper deck is also likely to feature as a prominent spot during a vacation in France.
For those who like to get out and cool off in the water, a selection of the latest water toys and tenders are on offer to please every kind of guest.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed