A destination unlike any other, Cuba has developed a reputation for its rich culture and range of spectacular charter grounds. Indeed, from the thriving nightlife of Havana to the world-leading dive sites which lie just off the mainland, the island nation is very much a jewel in the crown of the Greater Antilles.
A motor yacht unlike any other, St David is a superbly appointed Benetti which was refit to an exacting standard in 2012. Effortlessly sophisticated and replete with all of the most desired features, her interior includes dedicated spa facilities whilst her exterior is home to an outdoor cinema.
Naturally, bringing these two things together creates a fantastic chance for a winter getaway quite unlike any other.
Whether it’s unwinding on the the sequestered beaches of Cayo Jutias and Cayo di Buonavista or being immersed in the bustling culture Old Havana, visiting Cuba as part of a private yacht charter vacation is sure to be a memorable experience.
Stretching from stern to bow, the communal and guest spaces on board luxury yacht St David exude a gentle opulence underlied by the latest amenities. The main salon, for example, combines fine wood finishings with a fully proportioned bar. An ideal space to return to after a day out in Cuba, charterers are sure to enjoy unwinding amidst the range of classically inspired furnishings.
The sky lounge provides a light alternative to this space, with a circular table opening up a further casual dining space. Brightly coloured furnishings and fixtures set an inviting ambience perfect for indulging as the landscape of Cuba passes by.
The split-level master suite is annexed by a private office for those who require such a space on vacation, and the surrounding windows allow guests to take in Cuban panoramas from the comfort of their bed. Intimately arranged, there is also a lounge area for those looking for some privacy.
The further five cabins are just as impressive, allowing a total of twelve guests to enjoy St David when away on a charter vacation.
Finely balancing timeless glamour with effortless sophistication, St David is a charter yacht of serious distinction
The exterior is a similar story, with a flexible arrangement opening up possibilities for a nightclub as well as the aforementioned outdoor cinema.
Vast and expertly finished, the sundeck offers up countless lounging spots on top of the attractive alfresco dining areas which are perfect for indulging in a Cuban sandwich or two.
The retractable swim platform which opens up from the tender garage at the aft is also perfect for accessing the water with all of the scuba gear and inflatable toys on offer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...