Superyacht ‘Silver Angel’ Available for New Year’s Charter in the Maldives
Launched by Benetti in 2009, Silver Angel underwent a complete transformation and many technical upgrades just one year ago. Subsequently, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter in the stunning cruising grounds of the Maldives.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out for socialising with friends and family or for relaxing against the backdrop of sun-kissed tropical beaches lapped by crystal clear waters in the Maldives.
On the aft deck, grab a drink from the bar and relax in the sumptuous seating area opposite or, with direct access into the swimming platform, take a dip in the ocean and discover the Maldives’ magnificent marine life.
Head to the sun deck, meanwhile, to unwind in the forced-jet swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and soak up the sun on a large cushioned lounging area. There’s a bar here too as well as a retractable golf machine.
Featuring high-gloss dark oak panelling, complemented by white Onyx and silver leaf, the stylish and contemporary interior of charter yacht Silver Angel is thanks to London-based Argent Design.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out styled with the upmost attention to detail.
With all of these features, SILVER ANGEL is the perfect way of navigating and discovering the Maldives. With a rich variety of marine life spread across an equally expansive range of islands, this exotic destination is truly deserving of its iconic status.
With December marking the transition into the dry season, visitors are able to celebrate the New Year in truly outstanding conditions.
Whether it’s island hopping or getting comfortable on one of its many postcard-perfect beaches, a Maldives charter promises to provide the highest of luxury experiences.
For some inspiration, why not take a look at some of the best atolls to explore when cruising the Maldives.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, the accommodation set-up comprises a full-beam master suite, located next to a massage room, steam room and fully-equipped gymnasium, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
The yacht’s treasure chest of water toys includes Jet Skis, SeaBobs, wakeboards, paddleboards, kiteboard equipment and an inflatable slide. There is also diving and snorkelling gear on board, perfect for taking in the coral islands of the Maldives.
To see in 2016 on board M/Y Silver Angel, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives, one of which is the impressive 86m/290ft motor yacht NIRVANA.
More Yacht Information
Silver Angel Yacht For Charter
65m Benetti, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...