Launched by Benetti in 2009, Silver Angel underwent a complete transformation and many technical upgrades just one year ago. Subsequently, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter in the stunning cruising grounds of the Maldives.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out for socialising with friends and family or for relaxing against the backdrop of sun-kissed tropical beaches lapped by crystal clear waters in the Maldives.
On the aft deck, grab a drink from the bar and relax in the sumptuous seating area opposite or, with direct access into the swimming platform, take a dip in the ocean and discover the Maldives’ magnificent marine life.
Head to the sun deck, meanwhile, to unwind in the forced-jet swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and soak up the sun on a large cushioned lounging area. There’s a bar here too as well as a retractable golf machine.
Featuring high-gloss dark oak panelling, complemented by white Onyx and silver leaf, the stylish and contemporary interior of charter yacht Silver Angel is thanks to London-based Argent Design.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out styled with the upmost attention to detail.
With all of these features, SILVER ANGEL is the perfect way of navigating and discovering the Maldives. With a rich variety of marine life spread across an equally expansive range of islands, this exotic destination is truly deserving of its iconic status.
With December marking the transition into the dry season, visitors are able to celebrate the New Year in truly outstanding conditions.
Whether it’s island hopping or getting comfortable on one of its many postcard-perfect beaches, a Maldives charter promises to provide the highest of luxury experiences.
For some inspiration, why not take a look at some of the best atolls to explore when cruising the Maldives.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, the accommodation set-up comprises a full-beam master suite, located next to a massage room, steam room and fully-equipped gymnasium, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
The yacht’s treasure chest of water toys includes Jet Skis, SeaBobs, wakeboards, paddleboards, kiteboard equipment and an inflatable slide. There is also diving and snorkelling gear on board, perfect for taking in the coral islands of the Maldives.
To see in 2016 on board M/Y Silver Angel, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives, one of which is the impressive 86m/290ft motor yacht NIRVANA.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...