Launched by Benetti in 2009, Silver Angel underwent a complete transformation and many technical upgrades just one year ago. Subsequently, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter in the stunning cruising grounds of the Maldives.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out for socialising with friends and family or for relaxing against the backdrop of sun-kissed tropical beaches lapped by crystal clear waters in the Maldives.
On the aft deck, grab a drink from the bar and relax in the sumptuous seating area opposite or, with direct access into the swimming platform, take a dip in the ocean and discover the Maldives’ magnificent marine life.
Head to the sun deck, meanwhile, to unwind in the forced-jet swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and soak up the sun on a large cushioned lounging area. There’s a bar here too as well as a retractable golf machine.
Featuring high-gloss dark oak panelling, complemented by white Onyx and silver leaf, the stylish and contemporary interior of charter yacht Silver Angel is thanks to London-based Argent Design.
Boasting an unusually high volume for a motor yacht of her length, she offers plenty of generous spaces inside and out styled with the upmost attention to detail.
With all of these features, SILVER ANGEL is the perfect way of navigating and discovering the Maldives. With a rich variety of marine life spread across an equally expansive range of islands, this exotic destination is truly deserving of its iconic status.
With December marking the transition into the dry season, visitors are able to celebrate the New Year in truly outstanding conditions.
Whether it’s island hopping or getting comfortable on one of its many postcard-perfect beaches, a Maldives charter promises to provide the highest of luxury experiences.
For some inspiration, why not take a look at some of the best atolls to explore when cruising the Maldives.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, the accommodation set-up comprises a full-beam master suite, located next to a massage room, steam room and fully-equipped gymnasium, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
The yacht’s treasure chest of water toys includes Jet Skis, SeaBobs, wakeboards, paddleboards, kiteboard equipment and an inflatable slide. There is also diving and snorkelling gear on board, perfect for taking in the coral islands of the Maldives.
To see in 2016 on board M/Y Silver Angel, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Maldives, one of which is the impressive 86m/290ft motor yacht NIRVANA.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed