Boasting a sea-faring capability which exceeds that of many motor yachts, Plan B is the perfect choice for those setting out to discover far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her hardy-looking exterior is far from misleading- she was once a navy ship that was converted to allow guests to experience more remote regions of the world in outstanding comfort.
Featuring an open-air cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium, and an impressive water toy collection, not a single luxury was overlooked when she underwent her transformation.
Spending the winter in Central America there has arguably never been a better time or place to escape on board Plan B.
Bearing distinct traces of Manhattan loft design, the interior of superyacht Plan B is finished in a range of neutral textures and decorated with elements of American iconography.
With both a main salon and sky lounge in which to socialise, those on board will find themselves fully entertained well into the night.
Alongside a well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also includes 4 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Combining outstanding performance with exceptional comfort, superyacht ‘Plan B’ is perfectly equipped to deliver remarkable charter experiences
When guests aren’t busy indulging themselves in the dedicated massage parlor or eating at the diner-styled dining area, the exterior of superyacht Plan B is sure to keep everyone occupied.
The Jacuzzi situated on the upper deck, for example, provides access to unrestricted views and allows guests to chill out in style. The alfresco dining area on the deck above is another standout section, with an attendant bar serving up refreshments beneath an optional awning.
There’s also an inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck for endless hours of fun.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...