Boasting a sea-faring capability which exceeds that of many motor yachts, Plan B is the perfect choice for those setting out to discover far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her hardy-looking exterior is far from misleading- she was once a navy ship that was converted to allow guests to experience more remote regions of the world in outstanding comfort.
Featuring an open-air cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium, and an impressive water toy collection, not a single luxury was overlooked when she underwent her transformation.
Spending the winter in Central America there has arguably never been a better time or place to escape on board Plan B.
Bearing distinct traces of Manhattan loft design, the interior of superyacht Plan B is finished in a range of neutral textures and decorated with elements of American iconography.
With both a main salon and sky lounge in which to socialise, those on board will find themselves fully entertained well into the night.
Alongside a well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also includes 4 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Combining outstanding performance with exceptional comfort, superyacht ‘Plan B’ is perfectly equipped to deliver remarkable charter experiences
When guests aren’t busy indulging themselves in the dedicated massage parlor or eating at the diner-styled dining area, the exterior of superyacht Plan B is sure to keep everyone occupied.
The Jacuzzi situated on the upper deck, for example, provides access to unrestricted views and allows guests to chill out in style. The alfresco dining area on the deck above is another standout section, with an attendant bar serving up refreshments beneath an optional awning.
There’s also an inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck for endless hours of fun.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed