In a class of her own, she offers an unrivalled performance, perfect for island-hopping in Greece or exploring the stunning coastline of Croatia, while her luxurious facilities also make her ideal for a large scale event charter.
Over the winter her list of amenities expanded with the addition of new spa facilities. Now charter guests can receive beauty treatments, massages and hair styling, and there is also an on-board fitness trainer, who offers one-to-one sessions or group classes in the recently refurbished gym.
Highlights of her wide, open deck spaces include an upper deck Jacuzzi, an outdoor movie setup, an observation deck forward on the bridge, and luxe alfresco dining and lounging options.
Behind the unique interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon is Ken Freivok, responsible too for the exterior design. An atrium rises through the centre of the yacht with a circular stairway spiralling around the main mast to unite the three decks.
A main salon spans across the full beam of the yacht aft of the atrium while forward is a reading and writing room, and the whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art.
The whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art
Up to 12 yacht charter guests, meanwhile, can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite, home to its own private deck area, an upper deck VIP suite and four double cabins.
An RYA training centre for personal watercraft, she also boasts a variety of waters toys, including Waverunners, a flyboard, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers and diving equipment. Such a selection ensures there are plenty of ways in which to explore the azure waters of the region.
To take advantage of this rare opportunity, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...