Superyacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ Offers Special June Rate in the Mediterranean
In a class of her own, she offers an unrivalled performance, perfect for island-hopping in Greece or exploring the stunning coastline of Croatia, while her luxurious facilities also make her ideal for a large scale event charter.
Over the winter her list of amenities expanded with the addition of new spa facilities. Now charter guests can receive beauty treatments, massages and hair styling, and there is also an on-board fitness trainer, who offers one-to-one sessions or group classes in the recently refurbished gym.
Highlights of her wide, open deck spaces include an upper deck Jacuzzi, an outdoor movie setup, an observation deck forward on the bridge, and luxe alfresco dining and lounging options.
Behind the unique interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon is Ken Freivok, responsible too for the exterior design. An atrium rises through the centre of the yacht with a circular stairway spiralling around the main mast to unite the three decks.
A main salon spans across the full beam of the yacht aft of the atrium while forward is a reading and writing room, and the whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art.
The whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art
Up to 12 yacht charter guests, meanwhile, can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite, home to its own private deck area, an upper deck VIP suite and four double cabins.
An RYA training centre for personal watercraft, she also boasts a variety of waters toys, including Waverunners, a flyboard, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers and diving equipment. Such a selection ensures there are plenty of ways in which to explore the azure waters of the region.
To take advantage of this rare opportunity, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
Maltese Falcon Yacht For Charter
88m Perini Navi, 2006 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...