In a class of her own, she offers an unrivalled performance, perfect for island-hopping in Greece or exploring the stunning coastline of Croatia, while her luxurious facilities also make her ideal for a large scale event charter.
Over the winter her list of amenities expanded with the addition of new spa facilities. Now charter guests can receive beauty treatments, massages and hair styling, and there is also an on-board fitness trainer, who offers one-to-one sessions or group classes in the recently refurbished gym.
Highlights of her wide, open deck spaces include an upper deck Jacuzzi, an outdoor movie setup, an observation deck forward on the bridge, and luxe alfresco dining and lounging options.
Behind the unique interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon is Ken Freivok, responsible too for the exterior design. An atrium rises through the centre of the yacht with a circular stairway spiralling around the main mast to unite the three decks.
A main salon spans across the full beam of the yacht aft of the atrium while forward is a reading and writing room, and the whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art.
The whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art
Up to 12 yacht charter guests, meanwhile, can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite, home to its own private deck area, an upper deck VIP suite and four double cabins.
An RYA training centre for personal watercraft, she also boasts a variety of waters toys, including Waverunners, a flyboard, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers and diving equipment. Such a selection ensures there are plenty of ways in which to explore the azure waters of the region.
To take advantage of this rare opportunity, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed