In a class of her own, she offers an unrivalled performance, perfect for island-hopping in Greece or exploring the stunning coastline of Croatia, while her luxurious facilities also make her ideal for a large scale event charter.
Over the winter her list of amenities expanded with the addition of new spa facilities. Now charter guests can receive beauty treatments, massages and hair styling, and there is also an on-board fitness trainer, who offers one-to-one sessions or group classes in the recently refurbished gym.
Highlights of her wide, open deck spaces include an upper deck Jacuzzi, an outdoor movie setup, an observation deck forward on the bridge, and luxe alfresco dining and lounging options.
Behind the unique interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon is Ken Freivok, responsible too for the exterior design. An atrium rises through the centre of the yacht with a circular stairway spiralling around the main mast to unite the three decks.
A main salon spans across the full beam of the yacht aft of the atrium while forward is a reading and writing room, and the whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art.
The whole layout has been designed to incorporate the owner’s impressive collection of modern art
Up to 12 yacht charter guests, meanwhile, can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite, home to its own private deck area, an upper deck VIP suite and four double cabins.
An RYA training centre for personal watercraft, she also boasts a variety of waters toys, including Waverunners, a flyboard, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers and diving equipment. Such a selection ensures there are plenty of ways in which to explore the azure waters of the region.
To take advantage of this rare opportunity, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...