Sure to impress with her sleek interiors and luxurious amenities, Liquid Sky promises a truly memorable yacht charter vacation this festive season. Among her stand-out features is a swim-up bar on the sun deck, which is fitted with a mesmerising waterfall feature for added wow factor.
Remarkably, the CMB-built superyacht still has primetime availability between 20 to 27 December in the enchanting cruising grounds of the Caribbean. Guests can expect to encounter blissfully secluded anchorages, thriving marine life and swathes of sandy beaches lapped by sparkling turquoise oceans while chartering in this breathtaking region.
The motor yacht is well-suited to those looking to make the most out of the cool seas and warm weather. The upper deck fuses indoor and outdoor living to create a comfortable and lavish semi-alfresco space fit for both entertaining and relaxing. Complete with a dining arrangement, sumptuous seating and a bar, the communal area has a fluid and seamless layout which adjoins the main salon. Guests can enjoy sharing breakfast here, before heading up to the sun deck crowning the superyacht for a day of basking in the sun and unwinding in the pool.
Among her stand-out features is a swim-up bar on the sun deck, which is fitted with a mesmerising waterfall feature for added wow factor.
Awash with sun loungers and sun pads, the sun deck is generously-proportioned so the entire charter party can get together and enjoy the space. It boasts a second al fresco dining option, as well as sofa-style seating for those not in the mood to recline. With a well-appointed spa pool, the sun deck will no doubt be the hub of outdoor living. But when the sun goes down, the swim-up bar will prove particularly popular, as will the unique waterfall feature which is sure to dazzle and delight charter guests.
For those in the mood for a dip in the sea, the swim platform ensures the water is right at guests’ fingertips. Waverunners, paddleboards and water-skis promise thrilling action on the water, and snorkelling equipment will make exploring the oceans’ rich variety of sea creatures all the more enjoyable.
Two sleek tenders are on hand to transport guests on shore for a dose of colourful Caribbean culture, and after a day seeing the sights on land, guests can indulge in a massage back on the yacht. A fully-equipped gym is also awaiting, should guests want the opportunity to stay active while chartering.
Sure to impress with her sleek interiors and luxurious amenities, Liquid Sky promises a truly memorable yacht charter vacation this festive season.
In the evening, the skylounge provides a comfortable spot to cosy up with the family and enjoy the magic of a yacht charter vacation over the holidays. Benefitting from large balconies, guests can step out of the upper salon and soak up the captivating scenes of a clear night sky studded with stars.
With a flexible cabin configuration, the superyacht is able to accommodate up to 11 guests across five cabins. The interiors of the motor yacht exude a contemporary and elegant ambience, with limed wood, discreet lighting panels and a crisp cream and grey colour palette reminiscent of a modern beach house.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed