One of the largest yachts in the global charter fleet, Lauren L was launched in 2002 by Cassens-Werft before being brought up to date for the charter market in 2009.
There are many expansive deck spaces on board from which guests can take in the stunning views of the region while relaxing, dining or socialising.
On the chic sundeck, unwind in one of the comfortable lounging areas, soak up the sun on the chaise loungers forward, take a dip in the Jacuzzi or sip a refreshing cocktail at the bar.
The upper deck aft, meanwhile, can seat up to 48 guests at alfresco dinner parties and is just one reason why luxury yacht Lauren L is perfect for hosting a corporate yacht charter or celebrating special occasions with family and friends.
Refitted over the winter months, the elegant main salon features a grand piano, bar and ample seating areas, and makes for a fantastic place to retreat to after a lavish diner. There is also a library and conference room, making it easy to do business on board.
What’s more, a whole range of beauty and spa treatments are on offer. Unwind in the sauna and steam room after working out in the full-size gymnasium or treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment from one of the fully-trained crew members.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 36 guests in 20 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, three double executive suites, 10 convertible double cabins and five double cabins.
Unwind in the sauna and steam room after working out in the full-size gymnasium or treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment
At quayside event charters, however, she can accommodate up to 300 guests.
For further information on M/Y Lauren L, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...