One of the largest yachts in the global charter fleet, Lauren L was launched in 2002 by Cassens-Werft before being brought up to date for the charter market in 2009.
There are many expansive deck spaces on board from which guests can take in the stunning views of the region while relaxing, dining or socialising.
On the chic sundeck, unwind in one of the comfortable lounging areas, soak up the sun on the chaise loungers forward, take a dip in the Jacuzzi or sip a refreshing cocktail at the bar.
The upper deck aft, meanwhile, can seat up to 48 guests at alfresco dinner parties and is just one reason why luxury yacht Lauren L is perfect for hosting a corporate yacht charter or celebrating special occasions with family and friends.
Refitted over the winter months, the elegant main salon features a grand piano, bar and ample seating areas, and makes for a fantastic place to retreat to after a lavish diner. There is also a library and conference room, making it easy to do business on board.
What’s more, a whole range of beauty and spa treatments are on offer. Unwind in the sauna and steam room after working out in the full-size gymnasium or treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment from one of the fully-trained crew members.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 36 guests in 20 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, three double executive suites, 10 convertible double cabins and five double cabins.
Unwind in the sauna and steam room after working out in the full-size gymnasium or treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment
At quayside event charters, however, she can accommodate up to 300 guests.
For further information on M/Y Lauren L, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...