Delivered in 2009, Lady Luck combines an opulent interior from fashion house Fendi, unrivalled Benetti craftsmanship and sumptuous deck areas. The embodiment of luxury and equipped with the latest amenities, she is a perfect choice for cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation is the serene sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch and cocktail from the bar under the shade of a canopy.
There is also a luxe lounging area, perfect for sitting back with a book or socialising with friends and family, all against the backdrop of Croatia’s idyllic Dalmatian Coast or in a glittering port along the French Riviera.
An expansive beach club ensures guests can get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region and the nearby sauna continues the relaxation experience. Plus, the upper deck aft also boasts a glamorous alfresco dining setup.
Cream, white and gold hues are used extensively throughout the interior of charter yacht Lady Luck, joined by dazzling finishes of 24 carat gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
The main salon features plush yet comfortable lounging areas as well as a formal dining option, looked over by a glittering chandelier. A spiral staircase in the lobby wraps its way round a gold-plated elevator and the skylounge houses a more relaxed lounge with a bar and games table.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch or cocktail from the bar
Located on the main deck, the master suite encompasses sleeping quarters, a private study and a raised observation lounge, offering spectacular panoramic vistas forward.
Three double cabins and one twin cabin fan out from a central lobby on the deck below, while a VIP suite is in a prime position on the bridge deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, Sea-Bobs, waterskis, wakeboards and dive equipment.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed