Delivered in 2009, Lady Luck combines an opulent interior from fashion house Fendi, unrivalled Benetti craftsmanship and sumptuous deck areas. The embodiment of luxury and equipped with the latest amenities, she is a perfect choice for cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation is the serene sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch and cocktail from the bar under the shade of a canopy.
There is also a luxe lounging area, perfect for sitting back with a book or socialising with friends and family, all against the backdrop of Croatia’s idyllic Dalmatian Coast or in a glittering port along the French Riviera.
An expansive beach club ensures guests can get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region and the nearby sauna continues the relaxation experience. Plus, the upper deck aft also boasts a glamorous alfresco dining setup.
Cream, white and gold hues are used extensively throughout the interior of charter yacht Lady Luck, joined by dazzling finishes of 24 carat gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
The main salon features plush yet comfortable lounging areas as well as a formal dining option, looked over by a glittering chandelier. A spiral staircase in the lobby wraps its way round a gold-plated elevator and the skylounge houses a more relaxed lounge with a bar and games table.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch or cocktail from the bar
Located on the main deck, the master suite encompasses sleeping quarters, a private study and a raised observation lounge, offering spectacular panoramic vistas forward.
Three double cabins and one twin cabin fan out from a central lobby on the deck below, while a VIP suite is in a prime position on the bridge deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, Sea-Bobs, waterskis, wakeboards and dive equipment.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...