Delivered in 2009, Lady Luck combines an opulent interior from fashion house Fendi, unrivalled Benetti craftsmanship and sumptuous deck areas. The embodiment of luxury and equipped with the latest amenities, she is a perfect choice for cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation is the serene sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch and cocktail from the bar under the shade of a canopy.
There is also a luxe lounging area, perfect for sitting back with a book or socialising with friends and family, all against the backdrop of Croatia’s idyllic Dalmatian Coast or in a glittering port along the French Riviera.
An expansive beach club ensures guests can get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region and the nearby sauna continues the relaxation experience. Plus, the upper deck aft also boasts a glamorous alfresco dining setup.
Cream, white and gold hues are used extensively throughout the interior of charter yacht Lady Luck, joined by dazzling finishes of 24 carat gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
The main salon features plush yet comfortable lounging areas as well as a formal dining option, looked over by a glittering chandelier. A spiral staircase in the lobby wraps its way round a gold-plated elevator and the skylounge houses a more relaxed lounge with a bar and games table.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch or cocktail from the bar
Located on the main deck, the master suite encompasses sleeping quarters, a private study and a raised observation lounge, offering spectacular panoramic vistas forward.
Three double cabins and one twin cabin fan out from a central lobby on the deck below, while a VIP suite is in a prime position on the bridge deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, Sea-Bobs, waterskis, wakeboards and dive equipment.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.