Superyacht ‘Lady Luck’ Joins Mediterranean Charter Fleet
Delivered in 2009, Lady Luck combines an opulent interior from fashion house Fendi, unrivalled Benetti craftsmanship and sumptuous deck areas. The embodiment of luxury and equipped with the latest amenities, she is a perfect choice for cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation is the serene sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch and cocktail from the bar under the shade of a canopy.
There is also a luxe lounging area, perfect for sitting back with a book or socialising with friends and family, all against the backdrop of Croatia’s idyllic Dalmatian Coast or in a glittering port along the French Riviera.
An expansive beach club ensures guests can get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region and the nearby sauna continues the relaxation experience. Plus, the upper deck aft also boasts a glamorous alfresco dining setup.
Cream, white and gold hues are used extensively throughout the interior of charter yacht Lady Luck, joined by dazzling finishes of 24 carat gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
The main salon features plush yet comfortable lounging areas as well as a formal dining option, looked over by a glittering chandelier. A spiral staircase in the lobby wraps its way round a gold-plated elevator and the skylounge houses a more relaxed lounge with a bar and games table.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or soak up the glorious sun on the oversized sun pads before enjoying a delicious lunch or cocktail from the bar
Located on the main deck, the master suite encompasses sleeping quarters, a private study and a raised observation lounge, offering spectacular panoramic vistas forward.
Three double cabins and one twin cabin fan out from a central lobby on the deck below, while a VIP suite is in a prime position on the bridge deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fully-equipped gymnasium on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys, including Waverunners, Sea-Bobs, waterskis, wakeboards and dive equipment.
More Yacht Information
Andiamo Yacht For Charter
59m Benetti, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...