Indeed, a Caribbean tropical paradise is just the place to spend the holidays in the company of friends and family, with nothing but miles of white sand and cobalt blue waters stretching out in front of you.
With Lady Britt set for such climes this winter, there’s never been a better opportunity to experience the charms of the highly esteemed Feadship superyacht.
Complete with an open air cinema, an all but unrivalled wellness centre, and a beach club which lowers to the waterline, there’s certain to be something to satisfy every kind of charterer.
Fusing welcoming design with well-appointed deck space, superyacht Lady Britt offers a truly memorable charter experience
Perfectly primed for such exotic destinations, the exterior of superyacht Lady Britt is equipped with a number of sunloungers, partially shaded areas, and a sizeable Jacuzzi for parties to gather in.
Naturally, dining alfresco couldn’t be easier, with both formal and casual options abounding across the various decks.
The implementation of a Portuguese bridge with a ‘king’s couch’ provides an exceptional vantage point from which to take in the ocean when underway and at-anchor.
An assortment of the latest water toys are also on hand to entertain big kids and little kids alike, with the waverider, Jet skis, and kneeboards proving to be particularly popular amongst guests.
The interior of luxury yacht Lady Britt has been composed by the esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon who has placed a clear emphasis on the sense of space.
Appealing to a broad range of tastes, the styling is a perfect blend of classic and contemporary, with comfortable furnishings adorning both the communal and guest areas.
Separating the main salon from the formal dining space with unobtrusive divisions, the designer has also perfectly designated various spots for social gatherings and lounging, with the impressive addition of a Finnish sauna on the lower deck sure to appeal to charterers of all ages.
Comprised of a generously proportioned master cabin, four doubles, and two twins, the yacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when being used for a private charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y Lady Britt, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...