Indeed, a Caribbean tropical paradise is just the place to spend the holidays in the company of friends and family, with nothing but miles of white sand and cobalt blue waters stretching out in front of you.
With Lady Britt set for such climes this winter, there’s never been a better opportunity to experience the charms of the highly esteemed Feadship superyacht.
Complete with an open air cinema, an all but unrivalled wellness centre, and a beach club which lowers to the waterline, there’s certain to be something to satisfy every kind of charterer.
Fusing welcoming design with well-appointed deck space, superyacht Lady Britt offers a truly memorable charter experience
Perfectly primed for such exotic destinations, the exterior of superyacht Lady Britt is equipped with a number of sunloungers, partially shaded areas, and a sizeable Jacuzzi for parties to gather in.
Naturally, dining alfresco couldn’t be easier, with both formal and casual options abounding across the various decks.
The implementation of a Portuguese bridge with a ‘king’s couch’ provides an exceptional vantage point from which to take in the ocean when underway and at-anchor.
An assortment of the latest water toys are also on hand to entertain big kids and little kids alike, with the waverider, Jet skis, and kneeboards proving to be particularly popular amongst guests.
The interior of luxury yacht Lady Britt has been composed by the esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon who has placed a clear emphasis on the sense of space.
Appealing to a broad range of tastes, the styling is a perfect blend of classic and contemporary, with comfortable furnishings adorning both the communal and guest areas.
Separating the main salon from the formal dining space with unobtrusive divisions, the designer has also perfectly designated various spots for social gatherings and lounging, with the impressive addition of a Finnish sauna on the lower deck sure to appeal to charterers of all ages.
Comprised of a generously proportioned master cabin, four doubles, and two twins, the yacht is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when being used for a private charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y Lady Britt, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed