Suitably equipped for sun-drenched cruising grounds, La Dea II is a motor yacht all but designed for the Balearic islands.
Indeed, guests are able to comfortably take in the magnificent surroundings of the archipelago, with everywhere from her seemingly endless sundeck to her equally large swim platform heightening the on board experience.
As well as forming such a fine connection with the water, La Dea II boasts a wholly inviting interior, with warm words and cream furnishings adorning the various communal and guest spaces.
Spread across three decks, the exterior spaces on board luxury yacht La Dea II feature a range of alfresco dining spots and a variety of places to stretch out and sunbathe.
When it comes to cooling off, the spacious Jacuzzi on the sundeck is sure to satisfy, with enough room for the party to gather together and enjoy some refreshments.
For more adventurous guests on board, the presence of an on board dive master means that it’s possible to properly get to grips with life underwater.
Finely fusing performance with outstanding luxury, superyacht La Dea II is the perfect choice for discovering Spain this summer
The classically inspired interior of luxury yacht La Dea II provides a nicely quiet alternative to the exterior.
Specifically, the warmth of the main salon and formal dining space offer a restful ambience to return to once guests are done spending their time in the Spanish sun.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, La Dea II also enjoys the addition of 2 doubles, and 2 twins complete with optional pullman berths.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...