Suitably equipped for sun-drenched cruising grounds, La Dea II is a motor yacht all but designed for the Balearic islands.
Indeed, guests are able to comfortably take in the magnificent surroundings of the archipelago, with everywhere from her seemingly endless sundeck to her equally large swim platform heightening the on board experience.
As well as forming such a fine connection with the water, La Dea II boasts a wholly inviting interior, with warm words and cream furnishings adorning the various communal and guest spaces.
Spread across three decks, the exterior spaces on board luxury yacht La Dea II feature a range of alfresco dining spots and a variety of places to stretch out and sunbathe.
When it comes to cooling off, the spacious Jacuzzi on the sundeck is sure to satisfy, with enough room for the party to gather together and enjoy some refreshments.
For more adventurous guests on board, the presence of an on board dive master means that it’s possible to properly get to grips with life underwater.
Finely fusing performance with outstanding luxury, superyacht La Dea II is the perfect choice for discovering Spain this summer
The classically inspired interior of luxury yacht La Dea II provides a nicely quiet alternative to the exterior.
Specifically, the warmth of the main salon and formal dining space offer a restful ambience to return to once guests are done spending their time in the Spanish sun.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, La Dea II also enjoys the addition of 2 doubles, and 2 twins complete with optional pullman berths.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed