With more than 2,000 kilometers of thriving reef, teeming with all kinds of marine life, the Red Sea is quite simply a world class location for diving.
The opportunity to charter a yacht in this region is rare, and the yacht’s home port will be Jeddah so you’ll be well-placed to discover all that these cruising grounds have to offer.
With her expansive deck areas for relaxing, socializing and soaking up the sun, ILLUSION I is the perfect superyacht to experience the wonders of a Red Sea yacht charter.
With over a thousand species of fish living beneath the surface of the crystal clear waters, the Red Sea is the perfect luxury yacht charter for any diving enthusiast. Explore the myriad of reefs, blue holes, atolls, wrecks and lagoons to see rays, octopus, turtles and hundreds of fish unlike anywhere else on the planet.
Visit Ras Mohammed National Park for the most amazing coral formations, or the famous Dahab Blue Hole, a vertical cavern that experienced divers will love. Encounter the rare Oceanic Whitetip Shark at Elphinstone Reef or dive with the endangered Dugong and giant Green Sea Turtles at Abu Dabbab.
The area also offers some amazing wrecks, such as SS Thistlegorm, recognised as one of the best dive sites in the world. The SS Thistlegorm is a 128m World War II ship, sunk after a German air attack in 1941. Holding two tanks, army trucks, jeeps, motorbikes, rifles and more this is a chance to dive within a piece of history.
Stepping onto dry land and there is just as much to explore. From wonderful restaurants, exclusive bars and upmarket shops to extraordinary architecture, characterful souks and a melting pot of culture.
Hidden in the desert you will find abandoned villages, historical fortresses and lush oases, making any trip on land full of surprises. You can also enjoy camel rides and flights to the iconic Egyptian sites of the Valley of the Kings and the Pyramids.
The custom-built ILLUSION I was launched in 1983 by Feadship and last refitted in 2019, so she is in pristine condition and ready to welcome guests on board.
Accommodating up to 12 guests in six staterooms, ILLUSION I is the perfect choice to enjoy the wall-to-wall sunshine that can be expected on a Red Sea charter in September, offering a multitude of choices for socialising and entertaining.
Relax on the inviting sun deck with comfortable sun pads, bar, barbecue and Jacuzzi or enjoy al fresco dining and cocktails on the vast aft deck that seats 12 guests and features a bar. There are also a number of biminis providing optional shade should the heat be a little too much.
After a busy day of exploring sea or land the expansive main saloon is a wonderful place to retire to and sink into the many snug seating areas. Enjoy conversations about your day, or simply take advantage of the generous bar and high-tech entertainment centre with a 42-inch plasma TV screen.
ILLUSION is the perfect choice to enjoy the wall-to-wall sunshine that can be expected on a Red Sea charter in September, offering a multitude of choices for socialising and entertaining.
The cosiness of the main saloon is enhanced by the Bannenberg & Rowell interiors which contrast light and dark tones for a warm and inviting atmosphere.
A generous swim platform acts as a beach club with steps making it easier to get on and off the selection of water toys, which include two jetskis, two seabobs and snorkelling and fishing equipment. There is also gym equipment on board the motor yacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed