Tempting charter guests with an attractive reduction on holiday bookings made by 31st October, Hurricane Run is the perfect motor yacht for friends and families looking to get together on the water this winter.
Indeed, with a sundeck that transforms into an entertainment area, a wealth of comfortable communal spaces, and a tender garage loaded with exciting water toys, guests of all ages and inclinations are sure to be satisfied.
What’s more, her contemporary interior has received prestigious awards for the inviting ambience it produces throughout both the private and social areas.
Finished in neutral tones and furnished with modern sofa seating, the main salon of luxury yacht Hurricane Run is ideal for socialising and unwinding after a day spent out on the water. With a large television screen also on offer, guests can enjoy the latest blockbusters in complete comfort.
Similarly, the sky lounge boasts its own bar and informal games table for after-hours cocktails and gatherings. For the more actively inclined, the interior also features a dedicated gym area to provide the necessary arrangement for a full workout or a yoga session.
When it comes to accommodation, the superyacht includes a well-appointed master cabin, 2 doubles, 2 twins, and a single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Cool and contemporary, Hurricane Run is one of the finest Feadship superyachts available for charter
The exterior of luxury yacht Hurricane Run reflects the excellence of the interior, with a spacious Jacuzzi framing the attractions of the sundeck.
Situated in close proximity to a full-size bar, the feature is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the surroundings on offer whilst at-anchor.
Down on the lower deck, the broad swim platform which stretches off the aft provides an excellent spot from which to board tenders or simply chill out by the water.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Hurricane Run, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...