Tempting charter guests with an attractive reduction on holiday bookings made by 31st October, Hurricane Run is the perfect motor yacht for friends and families looking to get together on the water this winter.
Indeed, with a sundeck that transforms into an entertainment area, a wealth of comfortable communal spaces, and a tender garage loaded with exciting water toys, guests of all ages and inclinations are sure to be satisfied.
What’s more, her contemporary interior has received prestigious awards for the inviting ambience it produces throughout both the private and social areas.
Finished in neutral tones and furnished with modern sofa seating, the main salon of luxury yacht Hurricane Run is ideal for socialising and unwinding after a day spent out on the water. With a large television screen also on offer, guests can enjoy the latest blockbusters in complete comfort.
Similarly, the sky lounge boasts its own bar and informal games table for after-hours cocktails and gatherings. For the more actively inclined, the interior also features a dedicated gym area to provide the necessary arrangement for a full workout or a yoga session.
When it comes to accommodation, the superyacht includes a well-appointed master cabin, 2 doubles, 2 twins, and a single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Cool and contemporary, Hurricane Run is one of the finest Feadship superyachts available for charter
The exterior of luxury yacht Hurricane Run reflects the excellence of the interior, with a spacious Jacuzzi framing the attractions of the sundeck.
Situated in close proximity to a full-size bar, the feature is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the surroundings on offer whilst at-anchor.
Down on the lower deck, the broad swim platform which stretches off the aft provides an excellent spot from which to board tenders or simply chill out by the water.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Hurricane Run, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed