Tempting charter guests with an attractive reduction on holiday bookings made by 31st October, Hurricane Run is the perfect motor yacht for friends and families looking to get together on the water this winter.
Indeed, with a sundeck that transforms into an entertainment area, a wealth of comfortable communal spaces, and a tender garage loaded with exciting water toys, guests of all ages and inclinations are sure to be satisfied.
What’s more, her contemporary interior has received prestigious awards for the inviting ambience it produces throughout both the private and social areas.
Finished in neutral tones and furnished with modern sofa seating, the main salon of luxury yacht Hurricane Run is ideal for socialising and unwinding after a day spent out on the water. With a large television screen also on offer, guests can enjoy the latest blockbusters in complete comfort.
Similarly, the sky lounge boasts its own bar and informal games table for after-hours cocktails and gatherings. For the more actively inclined, the interior also features a dedicated gym area to provide the necessary arrangement for a full workout or a yoga session.
When it comes to accommodation, the superyacht includes a well-appointed master cabin, 2 doubles, 2 twins, and a single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Cool and contemporary, Hurricane Run is one of the finest Feadship superyachts available for charter
The exterior of luxury yacht Hurricane Run reflects the excellence of the interior, with a spacious Jacuzzi framing the attractions of the sundeck.
Situated in close proximity to a full-size bar, the feature is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the surroundings on offer whilst at-anchor.
Down on the lower deck, the broad swim platform which stretches off the aft provides an excellent spot from which to board tenders or simply chill out by the water.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Hurricane Run, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...