Superyacht ‘Harmony III’ Available For Charter In Croatia This Summer
Delivered in 2009 from the esteemed Italian shipyard Benetti, she boasts all of the necessary luxury amenities and bears a strikingly timeless design.
No stranger to the charms of Croatia, Harmony III has previously spent a summer season in its waters, familiarising herself with all of the unspoilt beaches and historic coast lines on offer to the discerning charter guest.
Featuring highly voluminous deck spaces and premier accommodation for up to 10 guests across a range of 5 expertly decorated suites, she is unquestionably a yacht worthy of extensive consideration this year.
Very much designed with outdoor living in mind, Harmony III includes a generously sized sundeck complete with extended loungers and a fully stocked bar.
As well as providing an al fresco dining option on the main deck, the 6 person Jacuzzi is ideal for warming up in the early evening.
On the upper deck aft guests are able to take advantage of the cross-trainer whilst looking out across the ocean, or simply take a seat and enjoy the summer sun.
A highly social space, there are plenty of shaded areas, and a barbecue for enjoying some grilled snacks when underway or at-anchor.
Perfectly equipped for navigating the waters of Croatia in style, Harmony III is one of the most well-appointed luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are able to effortlessly relax on a range of soft furnishings in the main salon and take in unrivalled views from the sky lounge.
Aware of the demands of her clientele, Harmony III has a private office adjacent to the master suite, finished with a large sleek desk.
With warm woods and a neutral colour palette running throughout the vessel, luxury charter yacht Harmony III exudes exactly the kind of warmth guests will want to unwind in after day spent outside.
Consistent with the luxuries found elsewhere on board, each of the bedrooms comes with a state of the art entertainment system.
More Yacht Information
Harmony III Yacht For Charter
44m Benetti, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...