Delivered in 2009 from the esteemed Italian shipyard Benetti, she boasts all of the necessary luxury amenities and bears a strikingly timeless design.
No stranger to the charms of Croatia, Harmony III has previously spent a summer season in its waters, familiarising herself with all of the unspoilt beaches and historic coast lines on offer to the discerning charter guest.
Featuring highly voluminous deck spaces and premier accommodation for up to 10 guests across a range of 5 expertly decorated suites, she is unquestionably a yacht worthy of extensive consideration this year.
Very much designed with outdoor living in mind, Harmony III includes a generously sized sundeck complete with extended loungers and a fully stocked bar.
As well as providing an al fresco dining option on the main deck, the 6 person Jacuzzi is ideal for warming up in the early evening.
On the upper deck aft guests are able to take advantage of the cross-trainer whilst looking out across the ocean, or simply take a seat and enjoy the summer sun.
A highly social space, there are plenty of shaded areas, and a barbecue for enjoying some grilled snacks when underway or at-anchor.
Perfectly equipped for navigating the waters of Croatia in style, Harmony III is one of the most well-appointed luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are able to effortlessly relax on a range of soft furnishings in the main salon and take in unrivalled views from the sky lounge.
Aware of the demands of her clientele, Harmony III has a private office adjacent to the master suite, finished with a large sleek desk.
With warm woods and a neutral colour palette running throughout the vessel, luxury charter yacht Harmony III exudes exactly the kind of warmth guests will want to unwind in after day spent outside.
Consistent with the luxuries found elsewhere on board, each of the bedrooms comes with a state of the art entertainment system.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...