With her luxurious selection of amenities and wealth of outdoor relaxation areas, Elena Nueve is primed for exploring the Spanish cruising grounds of the Balearic Islands.
This idyllic island chain includes the lively Ibiza, the sandy beaches of Formentera and the pretty villages of Mallorca.
Snap up a saving when you book between August 23 - August 31, as the motor yacht is offering eight days for the price of seven.
Elegant interior styling
The yacht’s sophisticated interiors come from Stefano Righini.
The Italian designer has used a crisp cream colour palette offset by deep glossed woods throughout her social areas, creating an atmosphere of timeless opulence and contemporary cool.
The motor yacht volunteers a spacious main salon, chic skylounge and stylish formal dining.
She boasts accommodation for 12 guests in five cabins, which has a family-friendly configuration. This includes one master, two doubles, two twins and two Pullman berths.
Choice of sun-soaked alfresco areas
While on a luxury yacht charter aboard Elena Nueve, you can choose from a range of outdoor areas.
Sun-lovers will no doubt love the sundeck, which is well-equipped for all-day chilling.
There is a large jacuzzi encircled by sunpads with a wet bar adjacent. Amidships, there is a relaxed dining set-up, casual seating area and a row of sunloungers aft.
Sun-lovers will no doubt love the sundeck, which is well-equipped for all-day relaxation.
On the aft deck of the yacht, you will find a convivial dining area with an inviting stretch of sofa seating.
The yacht is a Benetti build, and boasts signature Italian craftsmanship. She comes from the yard’s popular Classic 120’ line, and she was launched in 2007.
Among her highlights, the yacht has access to two barbecues, inflatable water toys, Waverunners, Seabobs and scuba-diving equipment for Rendez-Vous diving.
The beautiful Balearics
In the Balearics, this selection of water toys and accessories will certainly come in useful.
The seas are tranquil and clear here, providing ample opportunities for diving and getting up close to marine life.
When you choose to step on shore, these magical islands offer so much to see and do.
In Ibiza, be sure to take in the sights of the Old Town and stay into the evenings to experience phenomenal party life.
The next day, take your yacht over to Formentera, with its miles of bright white sandy beaches. Settle in at a beach club and while away the morning listening to a summery soundtrack and sipping mojitos.
For more inspiration, be sure to take a look at all Ibiza yacht charter itineraries.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...