Superyacht ‘El Aleph’ Taking Bookings for Charters in Indonesia
One of the newest and most spacious traditional yachts available in Indonesia, El Aleph ensures the ultimate in comfort, safety and enjoyment as she charters in some of the most spectacular cruising grounds in the world.
Beautifully handcrafted from 100-year-old teak and ironwood by Konjo Boat Builders, the Phinisi schooner combines traditional design with up-to-date technology. She boasts a finish by renowned local cabinetmakers and is decorated throughout with Indonesian antiques.
Dining can be enjoyed on the spacious foredeck or in the main salon where large windows keep charter guests in touch with the spectacular surrounds of secluded lagoons, volcanic landscapes and sun-kissed beaches.
The master suite on charter yacht El Aleph, located on the bridge deck, features its own private terrace towards the stern and is joined by four VIP suites and one twin cabin.
Water toys on board the sailing yacht include kayaks, wakeboards, fishing gear, and diving and snorkelling equipment. Plus a PADI instructor and dive master can be requested to join the crew so that charter guests can experience the iridescent coral reefs and multi-coloured marine life of South East Asia.
She cruises at a speed of 10 knots and, unique amongst boats of her class, she boasts a quiet mode where she can cruise for prolonged periods of time under electrical power with all her engines shut down.
For further information on chartering S/Y El Aleph, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available to rent in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
El Aleph Yacht For Charter
40m Konjo Boat builders, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...