Superyacht ‘Cocoa Bean’ To Attend MYBA Charter Show 2016 Ahead Of First Ever Summer In The Mediterranean
Enjoying her first summer of availability since she joined the charter fleet, Cocoa Bean will no doubt be piquing the interest of many modern charterers after going on display at the MYBA Charter Show 2016.
Indeed, with an abundance of outdoor space offering plenty of areas for taking in the views and enjoying the climate, it’s easy to imagine how well suited the vessel is to the favoured summer region.
Open for luxury charter vacations in destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia, Cocoa Bean also comes with a number of towable water toys and an extended tender to keep things exciting when out on the water.
The biggest US delivery the year she was introduced, Cocoa Bean has remained one of the most dynamic yachts available for charter
Making good use of her highly voluminous interior deck space and sundeck, charter yacht Cocoa Bean offers her guests the very best of everything. That is, her sundeck is capable of accommodating a large number of guests at-anchor whilst an elevator inside provides convenient access to her various social and private spaces.
What’s more, for guests keen to keep trim whilst underway, a fully-equipped deck gymnasium is on offer to provide workouts with panoramic views of her famous charter grounds.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests across a range of 6 superbly appointed staterooms, and with a handsomely furnished main salon, there are few more relaxed means of seeing the Mediterranean this summer.
More Yacht Information
Cocoa Bean Yacht For Charter
74m Trinity Yachts, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...