Full of tasteful nods to Bond throughout her interior, and with an elegance which equals the class of the films, Casino Royale is perfectly equipped for experiencing the pleasures of the Mediterranean.
From a jacuzzi situated on the upper foredeck to an elaborately furnished skylounge to suites complete with custom stonework, guests are treated to the very best of luxury features.
Enjoying a refit in 2014, the motor yacht shows no signs of giving up her commitment to delivering charter vacations full to the brim with glamour.
With some flexibility in the Mediterranean this summer, it’s easy to imagine how taking in the historic coasts of Turkey, the outstanding beaches of Croatia, and the dive spots of Sardinia would be made all the more impressive by doing so from the comfort of such an outstanding yacht.
The large and modestly decorated outdoor deck areas offer plenty of al fresco dining options as well as various areas for some incredibly indulgent sunbathing.
The swim platform off the aft deck is perfectly situated for getting into the water and enjoying her variety of water toys which include kayaks, a waverider, and snorkelling gear.
As classic and as timeless as the film she was named after, Casino Royale is every inch the sophisticated charter yacht
Ideal for taking in the breezes during the day as well as featuring comfortable furnishings for enjoying a night time movie, the main salon provides an excellent social hub.
Walking through the interior spaces, guests are treated to a wealth of classic English charm accentuated by subtle references to Bond. Made up of sleek woods and traditional fixtures, Casino Royale is every part a character.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 stylishly suites, luxury charter yacht Casino Royale includes a crew of 10 to ensure that all vacations meet a truly elite standard.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...