A go-anywhere explorer, Big Fish combines adventure, elegance and innovation. Continually updated, she is currently undergoing maintenance in Australia before heading to Fiji for the autumn charter season.
The epitome of paradise, the South Pacific archipelago is comprised of over 300 rugged islands each bestowed with luscious green coves, jagged volcanic craters and glittering turquoise waters, and such tropical surroundings create a multitude of sun-filled yacht charter opportunities.
Unspoilt landscapes of dazzling white sand beaches backed by mountainous terrain can be taken in from the yacht’s luxe deck areas. On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi before drying off on the oversized sun pads and sipping cocktails at the sleek bar.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed here too under the shade of the radar arch, while uninterrupted vistas are provided by the observation pod above, complete with a comfortable lounge area.
Further sunning and lounging opportunities are available on the fore and aft decks, all laid with epoxy-infused granite, which is not only an eco-friendly alternative to teak, but allows guests to where high heels when on deck.
Styled by Gregory Marshall, the interior of charter yacht ‘Big Fish’ also ensures that guests are kept in constant contact with the ocean. Glass abounds throughout, from the skylight above the three-level atrium and the main salon’s full-length windows to the stairway treads and glass balustrades.
Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys
Highlights include a 22-foot video wall, an elegant yet comfortable main salon, a fully-equipped gymnasium aft of the walk-in lazarette and a stunning full-beam master suite, with a private terrace area and 270-degree views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The other accommodation on board the expedition yacht comprises four guest cabins on the lower deck, which can be converted into two VIP suites.
Fiji’s Koro Sea is teaming with marine life, ranging from iridescent coral and rainbow-coloured fish to vast manta rays and turtles and, luckily, Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...