Superyacht ‘Big Fish’ Open for Charter in Fiji
A go-anywhere explorer, Big Fish combines adventure, elegance and innovation. Continually updated, she is currently undergoing maintenance in Australia before heading to Fiji for the autumn charter season.
The epitome of paradise, the South Pacific archipelago is comprised of over 300 rugged islands each bestowed with luscious green coves, jagged volcanic craters and glittering turquoise waters, and such tropical surroundings create a multitude of sun-filled yacht charter opportunities.
Unspoilt landscapes of dazzling white sand beaches backed by mountainous terrain can be taken in from the yacht’s luxe deck areas. On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi before drying off on the oversized sun pads and sipping cocktails at the sleek bar.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed here too under the shade of the radar arch, while uninterrupted vistas are provided by the observation pod above, complete with a comfortable lounge area.
Further sunning and lounging opportunities are available on the fore and aft decks, all laid with epoxy-infused granite, which is not only an eco-friendly alternative to teak, but allows guests to where high heels when on deck.
Styled by Gregory Marshall, the interior of charter yacht ‘Big Fish’ also ensures that guests are kept in constant contact with the ocean. Glass abounds throughout, from the skylight above the three-level atrium and the main salon’s full-length windows to the stairway treads and glass balustrades.
Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys
Highlights include a 22-foot video wall, an elegant yet comfortable main salon, a fully-equipped gymnasium aft of the walk-in lazarette and a stunning full-beam master suite, with a private terrace area and 270-degree views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The other accommodation on board the expedition yacht comprises four guest cabins on the lower deck, which can be converted into two VIP suites.
Fiji’s Koro Sea is teaming with marine life, ranging from iridescent coral and rainbow-coloured fish to vast manta rays and turtles and, luckily, Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys.
More Yacht Information
Big Fish Yacht For Charter
45m McMullen & Wing, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...