A go-anywhere explorer, Big Fish combines adventure, elegance and innovation. Continually updated, she is currently undergoing maintenance in Australia before heading to Fiji for the autumn charter season.
The epitome of paradise, the South Pacific archipelago is comprised of over 300 rugged islands each bestowed with luscious green coves, jagged volcanic craters and glittering turquoise waters, and such tropical surroundings create a multitude of sun-filled yacht charter opportunities.
Unspoilt landscapes of dazzling white sand beaches backed by mountainous terrain can be taken in from the yacht’s luxe deck areas. On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi before drying off on the oversized sun pads and sipping cocktails at the sleek bar.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed here too under the shade of the radar arch, while uninterrupted vistas are provided by the observation pod above, complete with a comfortable lounge area.
Further sunning and lounging opportunities are available on the fore and aft decks, all laid with epoxy-infused granite, which is not only an eco-friendly alternative to teak, but allows guests to where high heels when on deck.
Styled by Gregory Marshall, the interior of charter yacht ‘Big Fish’ also ensures that guests are kept in constant contact with the ocean. Glass abounds throughout, from the skylight above the three-level atrium and the main salon’s full-length windows to the stairway treads and glass balustrades.
Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys
Highlights include a 22-foot video wall, an elegant yet comfortable main salon, a fully-equipped gymnasium aft of the walk-in lazarette and a stunning full-beam master suite, with a private terrace area and 270-degree views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The other accommodation on board the expedition yacht comprises four guest cabins on the lower deck, which can be converted into two VIP suites.
Fiji’s Koro Sea is teaming with marine life, ranging from iridescent coral and rainbow-coloured fish to vast manta rays and turtles and, luckily, Big Fish is well-equipped for underwater exploration, with scuba dive gear, dive compressors and a huge selection of water toys.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...