Superyacht ‘Big Fish’ Heads to Papua New Guinea for the Summer Months
Launched in 2010 by New Zealand-based McMullen & Wing, Big Fish is the first in a new generation of expedition yacht, designed to circumnavigate the globe in the upmost style and comfort.
Capable of traversing uncovered ground, she is a perfect choice for exploring the remote cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea.
Her eco-friendly granite decks present multiple opportunities for alfresco lounging and dining as well as enabling guests the rare chance to wear high heels on deck.
On the sundeck, a skylight forward bathes an undercover dining area in natural light, and is bookended by a bar aft and a steeped Jacuzzi surrounded in sun pads forward. For further sunning opportunities, sun loungers line the foredeck while a raised observation pod offers the ultimate vistas, to be enjoyed while relaxing with an intimate group of friends or family.
A luxury yacht vacation in the South Pacific offers no-end of breath-taking natural wonders. Tropical islands fringed by sun-kissed beaches are scattered across striking azure waters, teaming with multi-coloured marine life.
Among them is the offshore islands and mainland of Papua New Guinea, renowned for its unspoilt landscapes of jungle-clad mountainous terrain, immense biodiversity both on-land and at sea, and a fascinating ancient tribal culture.
A raised observation pod offers the ultimate vistas, to be enjoyed while relaxing with an intimate group of friends or family
Even when inside on board luxury yacht Big Fish these spectacular sights can still be enjoyed. In a first for superyachts, floor-to-ceiling panes of curved glass line her superstructure. In the main salon, a sociable lounge effortlessly runs into a formal dining area, framed by a three-storey high video wall.
Footage of the day’s activities can be played back while guests unwind, and warm woods and neutral décor help create a tranquil atmosphere on board for these moments of respite.
A serene master suite, meanwhile, provides the ultimate retreat. A bed facing aft equips guests with outstanding 270-degree views through full-height windows, and a private terrace offers sunbathing and dining options.
In addition to the master suite there are four double cabins, two of which can be transformed into one full beam VIP suite.
Other highlights on board the charter yacht include a gym, fold-down balconies on the main deck and fold-deck wings surrounding the transom, which creates a vast bathing platform perfect for accessing the tropical waters and the plethora of water toys on board.
For more details on M/Y Big Fish, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Papua New Guinea.
More Yacht Information
Big Fish Yacht For Charter
45m McMullen & Wing, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...