Launched in 2010 by New Zealand-based McMullen & Wing, Big Fish is the first in a new generation of expedition yacht, designed to circumnavigate the globe in the upmost style and comfort.
Capable of traversing uncovered ground, she is a perfect choice for exploring the remote cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea.
Her eco-friendly granite decks present multiple opportunities for alfresco lounging and dining as well as enabling guests the rare chance to wear high heels on deck.
On the sundeck, a skylight forward bathes an undercover dining area in natural light, and is bookended by a bar aft and a steeped Jacuzzi surrounded in sun pads forward. For further sunning opportunities, sun loungers line the foredeck while a raised observation pod offers the ultimate vistas, to be enjoyed while relaxing with an intimate group of friends or family.
A luxury yacht vacation in the South Pacific offers no-end of breath-taking natural wonders. Tropical islands fringed by sun-kissed beaches are scattered across striking azure waters, teaming with multi-coloured marine life.
Among them is the offshore islands and mainland of Papua New Guinea, renowned for its unspoilt landscapes of jungle-clad mountainous terrain, immense biodiversity both on-land and at sea, and a fascinating ancient tribal culture.
A raised observation pod offers the ultimate vistas, to be enjoyed while relaxing with an intimate group of friends or family
Even when inside on board luxury yacht Big Fish these spectacular sights can still be enjoyed. In a first for superyachts, floor-to-ceiling panes of curved glass line her superstructure. In the main salon, a sociable lounge effortlessly runs into a formal dining area, framed by a three-storey high video wall.
Footage of the day’s activities can be played back while guests unwind, and warm woods and neutral décor help create a tranquil atmosphere on board for these moments of respite.
A serene master suite, meanwhile, provides the ultimate retreat. A bed facing aft equips guests with outstanding 270-degree views through full-height windows, and a private terrace offers sunbathing and dining options.
In addition to the master suite there are four double cabins, two of which can be transformed into one full beam VIP suite.
Other highlights on board the charter yacht include a gym, fold-down balconies on the main deck and fold-deck wings surrounding the transom, which creates a vast bathing platform perfect for accessing the tropical waters and the plethora of water toys on board.
For more details on M/Y Big Fish, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Papua New Guinea.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...