Superyacht LATIKO Has Charter Gap in the Mediterranean
Following a change of schedule, the 44m/144ft Benetti motor yacht LATIKO now has a charter gap from 4 to 14 August in the West Mediterranean.
Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, cruising is always comfortable for family and friends, whether anchored or cruising.
Styled by Zuretti with wooden cabinetry, modern sculptures and artworks, her open-plan spaces enjoy lots of natural light, thanks to large rectangular windows, which feature throughout.
Offering a spacious layout of five staterooms, superyacht LATIKO sleeps as many as 11 guests in a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins. Her master suite boasts a 40" television and a private study.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a dip in her Jacuzzi to cool off from the Mediterranean sunshine, or dine under shelter al fresco.
Equipped with an extensive water toy chest to suit all travellers, highlights include jet-skis, high-performance electric water scooters, beach toys and fishing equipment.
For more details about M/Y LATIKO's remaining charter availability, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Sardinia luxury yacht charter.
Equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, cruising is always comfortable
More Yacht Information
Latiko Yacht For Charter
44m Benetti, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...